FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
OrcHuunter

Blood DK artifact question

Get the new traits and then move back to getting the 4 of 4 new ones. It depends on what your short of, dps or survivability really.

That's my thought on it. 

Same here. The idea is to reach the new golden trait (turning overhealing into an increase of max health is an incredibly powerful passive ability). After that, the order in which you upgrade the 3-level traits to the 4th level depends on what your play style dictates, be it damage (and thus healing) or base survivability.

Souldrinker Icon Souldrinker is 1 million percent what you should be aiming for first. It is incredibly powerful, in many fights now i'm just taking things to the face because my health pool is so big, feels kinda like how blood did end of highmaul/early brf with death coil increasing max health. It also allows you to be a bit more relaxed and spammy with the rotation.  I really hope they don't touch it because although blood still needs help in the damage department pure defense wise we are walls now.

In general for the rest of the traits as peeps have said do in any order as you see fit. The only one I would recommend to get first after drinker is  Vampiric Fangs. Vampiric blood is one of our better cooldowns and an critical part of our gameplay and survival ability, I highly recommend that after SD. From there there is the hard guide here recommendations but the order is kinda meh. SD is so strong the rest don't matter much XD

• Like 1

On 2017-4-22 at 2:24 PM, demonardvark said:

that's an awesome chart lewie4. did you make that or is from reddit/discord or something?

Its from the Blood DK guide of the DK Discord server

• Like 1