FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
TheOriginalTrinity

Help needed from expirienced players

28 minutes ago, TheOriginalTrinity said:

Im kinda new to  the game,and was just wondering it is best option for me to buy classic pack-as they have no limit time for standard mode and basiclly provide things for pretty much everything

Yeah, buying classic as a newbie is the best approach, unless you are a quick learner (or have massive experience from other CCGs, such as MtG) and are able to get into arena very quickly, though that is very rare. So, buy classic packs until you decide what deck you want to build, though the most meta deck is usually the best option for you, and then buy packs accordingly, to fill the deck with cards you need.

So yes, buying classic packs at this moment is considered the best approach for starting players.

4 minutes ago, TheOriginalTrinity said:

Is it a good idea to save my gold for buying an adventure?

Not yet. You will gain more value from classic card packs, as at this point it means more cards than from an adventure. Once you decide what deck you want, you'll need to decide based on what cards you're missing in order to maximize your gold value, which will also mean buying expansions, and since I do not know the size of your collection, I recommend not buying adventures quite yet.

• Like 1

@TheOriginalTrinity

I agree with @positiv2 Classic packs are the way to go since the Classic set will never rotate out. Also, as a new player, a good way to learn is to surround yourself with other players that you can talk to and play with. We have a thread that other players have added their battletags to that you can check out. It's a good place to start meeting other players and while you're there you can add your battletag and keep it growing. 

Here is a shortcut.      >>>>>>Shortcut<<<<<<

Also; Welcome to Icy Veins and welcome to Hearthstone. :) 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TheOriginalTrinity said:

Thanks for the help! But now I meet new problems.Is there some kind of AddOn which show if a card if valuable enough to keep?

Not that I am aware of but we do have guides here that can help point you in the right direction.

Crafting Guide

Card Descriptions

Hope this helps. :) 

22 hours ago, TheOriginalTrinity said:

Thanks for the help! But now I meet new problems.Is there some kind of AddOn which show if a card if valuable enough to keep?

There are no AddOns for Hearthstone in the WoW sense. You will either have to install an external tool, or will have to use websites instead. If you search for a card on our site, you will see its description and whether it is used in any of our decks. This will help you understand whether a card is safe to dust, even though this does not take upcoming expansion in account.

• Like 1