FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Dklegends

Legendaries/Stat question

Recently acquired the belt and CoF while already possessing the ring and wrists. My question is, if I'm running CoF, which combination is best:

wrist/waist

wrist/ring

ring/waist

Is it worth dropping the ring in favor of wrist/waist due to owning CoF. Is it worth dropping CoF for something better if I have the ring?

Also, minor question, how much mastery should I aim for? Currently sitting at 29% mastery w/ 21% crit 26% haste. Is this too little?

Edited by Dklegends
Updating title

Right now I'd say either Ring/Wrist or Ring/Waist. The first is a more consistent and probably overall better combination, whereas the latter might be really strong if you get decent Belt procs and might be a good option for single target, in my opinion.

Edit: Ring and CoF actually pair up very well, as they allow you to doublebreath more often. I am personally running it and find it to be very strong. Statwise, Mastery will come with increasing gear, you might want to sim oyurself regularly, but my rule of thumb is to keep 25% crit ~ 20% Haste ~ 5 % vers ~ and the rest into mastery. My stats are 25/21/39/5 or 25/20/37/8 depending on which legendary setup I wear (905 ilvl)

Edited by godsilla94

Well that's a let down, hearing that wrist/ring is more consistent. I was really excited to get the belt.

The fact that it's only great for single target IF it gets good procs sucks. Is the belt useful in any other scenario? Would it be good for M+ dungeons?

The belt is also fine for AoE, as it prolongs your Breath, I just found Wrist to be a nice legy in all scenarios, even in ST it is relatively close to the average belt performance. Belt might become better once T20 drops, but I'm not entirely sure.