FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
kanki

nighthold 2/4p bonus

hey, as i was checking the bm guide here on ic, i noticed the guide advising the dire frenzy talent, and the bis gear is 4p, but do the talent work with the 2-4set?

They do. HOWEVER, as far as i know, the legendary shoulders are buggy with DireFrenzy. I do not know if they have fixed it. That being said, I'm not sure why DF is advised when there is a known big with it. Lith or Barnard will know I'm sure. 

3 hours ago, Sisco said:

They do. HOWEVER, as far as i know, the legendary shoulders are buggy with DireFrenzy. I do not know if they have fixed it. That being said, I'm not sure why DF is advised when there is a known big with it. Lith or Barnard will know I'm sure. 

hope they stumble upon my thread then:E

Yes, Dire Frenzy is fantastic now, and it works especially well with Thunderslash. The tier set has been updated to include Dire Frenzy in the tooltip, and all issues with DF are fixed; it now also provides a 25 yard charge when used. It is also worth noting that Titan's Thunder changes with Dire Frenzy, and says that the next Dire Frenzy you use after Titan's Thunder will cause your pet to unleash an additional 5 attacks. So make sure to use Dire Frenzy AFTER Titan's Thunder now, as opposed to before like you would with stomp. Dire Frenzy is now better in almost every situation. 

• Like 2

On ‎04‎.‎04‎.‎2017 at 2:54 AM, Luthixx said:

Yes, Dire Frenzy is fantastic now, and it works especially well with Thunderslash. The tier set has been updated to include Dire Frenzy in the tooltip, and all issues with DF are fixed; it now also provides a 25 yard charge when used. It is also worth noting that Titan's Thunder changes with Dire Frenzy, and says that the next Dire Frenzy you use after Titan's Thunder will cause your pet to unleash an additional 5 attacks. So make sure to use Dire Frenzy AFTER Titan's Thunder now, as opposed to before like you would with stomp. Dire Frenzy is now better in almost every situation. 

that Titan Thunder hint is really interesting. So the more proccs of DF the longer TT lasts? This would be really nice with shoulders and high crit chance

3 hours ago, Ashmane said:

that Titan Thunder hint is really interesting. So the more proccs of DF the longer TT lasts? This would be really nice with shoulders and high crit chance

Not quite, it means that as well as the effect of Titan's Thunder, your pet will essentially do a double attack of Dire Frenzy. So 10 attacks instead of 5.

On 03/04/2017 at 10:24 PM, Luthixx said:

So make sure to use Dire Frenzy AFTER Titan's Thunder now, as opposed to before like you would with stomp. Dire Frenzy is now better in almost every situation. 

beep beepign beep beeeper beeping beeep beeing beep beep beep being beep beep BEEP!

been so slacking (been in a wow funk) and changed from belt to bracer/convergence dire frenzy last night and didn't know this....i was spaming like dire beast....BEEP BEEPing beeepity beeep beep! 

my sims increase over 100k last night with a few adjustments...shoulders/bracers/convergence is an amazing combo. AMAZING.

and god i love having my  1 min + cd on turtle and cheetah back!

Edited by Banard

1 hour ago, Banard said:

beep beepign beep beeeper beeping beeep beeing beep beep beep being beep beep BEEP!

been so slacking (been in a wow funk) and changed from belt to bracer/convergence dire frenzy last night and didn't know this....i was spaming like dire beast....BEEP BEEPing beeepity beeep beep! 

my sims increase over 100k last night with a few adjustments...shoulders/bracers/convergence is an amazing combo. AMAZING.

and god i love having my  1 min + cd on turtle and cheetah back!

How are you feeling about shoulders now that One With the Pack isn't the best talent in that tier now? Do you still find yourself with a lot of procs?

And have you tried the belt / bracers combo at all? With the uptime on BW and having AotW up every second (ish) BW it seems to me like you'd be getting a lot more casts off using that combo. 

Very glad I got bracers on Monday and after a dozen or so elisande kills I finally got the trinket, loving the dps increase! Finally back to everything high oranges in heroic and now just gotta get back into mythic. Shame my guild lost two healers due to work commitments for the mean time so no prog :/

43 minutes ago, Luthixx said:

And have you tried the belt / bracers combo at all?

it doesn't do as well with my gear...sims 15-20k below shoulders/bracers with my set up. I aint never going back to wasted procs. 

14 minutes ago, Banard said:

it doesn't do as well with my gear...sims 15-20k below shoulders/bracers with my set up. I aint never going back to wasted procs. 

Oh okay, I was wondering how they'd go as a combo now but good to know they're not that great yet, definitely seeing them being the best combo come ToS if the T20 set bonuses stay the same.