FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
ohitsmascara

Looking to start playing a warrior

I am thinking about coming back to world of warcraft. quit back in Oct 2016. I do have 5 110's pretty geared for back then . but when i start my sub up again thought about maybe making a warrior (first time) and just wondering what is the best race (alliance & horde) for mostly PVE. I happen to PVP time to time. What Professions I should pick up. Even tho I dont think they really matter anymore.

Edited by ohitsmascara

I dunno about races but when it comes to professions it's all about $$.  You can passively make tons of gold with enchanting with all the "useless" loot you end up with and it makes it easier for you to be able to enchant newer pieces of gear.  Warriors make great herbalists too if you don't already have a ready way to interact with nodes without dismounting.  Their mobility makes hopping from node to node a lot faster.

Blizzard, quite awhile ago, has removed the benefit(s) from professions in the aspect of raiding enhancements. You can pick whatever profession you wish to for whatever purpose you may have.

While there are differences among the races these, too, are essentially even. The numbers are so minor it won't make any difference. You can pick which ever race you like the most and you will be just fine. (That is, of course, if you pick Dwarf for Alliance and Orc for Horde). But seriously; pick whatever race floats your boat; you won't be held back in the slightest.