FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Boogyness

BM Mark of the Claw

hi everyone,

I saw Mark of the Claw is now advised as our neck enchant. I don't like modifying my character without understanding what I'm doing.

Is this a modification to improve Wild call proc and then our pet attack speed thanks to dire frenzy? (As Thunderslah will benefit from our pet attack speed that would make sense).

I simed myself with Trained Soldier and Mark of the claw and it gave me almost same DPS.

thanks in advance!

Just go with what your sims suggest and what you prefer. Mark of the Claw has higher potential dps if the procs are good, but trained soldier is consistent. Depends also on what you're lacking or what setup you're running. If you're running shoulders or bracers with Thunderslash & CoF then claw might be nicer to give that extra haste; just a thought. If you're really high on mastery and it starts to lose value in stat weight, go claw, and vice versa.

Thanks for your answer. I was afraid I miss an important class mechanic... ^^

I'm average on mastery (80%), low on haste (16%) and high on crit (27%). I like crit and the wild call proc, it makes the rotation less predictable and a bring a little bit of fun. I do have Bracers+CoF, and I'll soon unlock the Thunderslash traits. I think I'll give Mark of the Claw a try.

Edited by Boogyness