icednixes

Lacking that ompf for healing, any help is nice

11 posts in this topic

Just trying to see why im doing slow low of heals. I come last in the raid, shaman and priest coming ahead of me and most fights im barely able to push and hold 300K in heals. on the rare chance i push higher but only on the short fights. Any help would be nice so i dont feel like im letting down my raid. 

Here is my amory link http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bloodhoof/Kibea/simple

A few logs between, EN and Nighthold

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-pnun1au1sxae5o8z/sum/healingDone/

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-hrty4cvhe1h5ba18/sum/healingDone/

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-axscgxqmashw3pph/sum/healingDone/

The rotation im using is

Tanks: ironbark+ward+life+rejv or regrowth

raid: Wild+ essence or flourish

high dmg: inn+tree+trang+Wild+ essence or flourish

with efflorescence being put down when ever its up. 

- You should throw a lot more rejuv on raid ^^

- Use Cultivation

- Use Blossoms or Germination

Have you other legendaries to wear ? 

- Change your trinkets, you are wearing the 2 worst trinkets of NH.

- Enchant your neck

- I don't suggest enchanting/gemming haste, but your choice...

- Put a 200 int gem

• Like 1

On 4/7/2017 at 11:28 AM, Kufru said:

Have you other legendaries to wear ? 

- Change your trinkets, you are wearing the 2 worst trinkets of NH.

- Enchant your neck

- I don't suggest enchanting/gemming haste, but your choice...

- Put a 200 int gem

Sadly i dont not have any other trinkets or different legendaries  to wear. Been hoping for others to drop no luck yet. 

2 possibilities here:

1/ you really have a problem with your healing

2/ you have too much healers in the raid, or not enough damage. Because as a druid you'll always be behind in this situation. Direct heals will overheal you. Nothing to do except relax and enjoy the fight.

Most of the time, 2/ applies. Try to figure out what's going on. Kufru has already spotted what was wrong with your gear. Imo the rest is just because there's too much heals in the raid.

To illustrate 2/, I recently healed thrillax HM, with 2 other healers, I was behind in the 2 previous fights. Both healers died on the first beam, I single healed the raid for 3/4 of the fight. My numbers went to the roof.

13 hours ago, bobifle said:

2 possibilities here:

1/ you really have a problem with your healing

2/ you have too much healers in the raid, or not enough damage. Because as a druid you'll always be behind in this situation. Direct heals will overheal you. Nothing to do except relax and enjoy the fight.

Most of the time, 2/ applies. Try to figure out what's going on. Kufru has already spotted what was wrong with your gear. Imo the rest is just because there's too much heals in the raid.

To illustrate 2/, I recently healed thrillax HM, with 2 other healers, I was behind in the 2 previous fights. Both healers died on the first beam, I single healed the raid for 3/4 of the fight. My numbers went to the roof.

We do 3 healers for our normal and heroic raids. That could be it? 

We run a druid which is me, a shammy and a priest that is holy.

Edited by icednixes
added more info

Then don't sweat it. A holy priest has come back from long vacations. I have the same configuration, 13-15 ppl with 3 healers (a comfortable healer ratio) and I'm back to the second place by far. It's no big deal. When there's too much heals, this is what happens to druids.

I'm not saying everything you do is perfect, keep improving ! Just ignore HPS. It does not reflect your actual level.

Looking at the logs, you need to keep life bloom up on the tanks more often, you only have a 36% up time, the clear casting buff that you get from it helps in the long run. Also look at weaving in more swift mends on low health targets. When are you using your artifact CD? if you are running tree of life spec, its better to run a heavy rejuvenation spec with tree. A few questions What talents are you using? Do you use healing addons, or do you click and heal, or even keybind heal?

Basic spell breakdown on how i heal on lets say heroic gul'dan.

tanks, rejuvenation on both, life bloom always running on the tank that has threat allowing it to fall off if they dip, cenarion ward on CD when they take a big hit. saving iron bark for a external CD request. keeping efflorescence under boss so that tanks and mele are standing in it.

general raid: rejuvenation on targets taking ticking damage or even a damage spike following up with a swift mend, using wild growth on CD only if 5+ people are below 80% ish or you know damage is incoming from a boss mechanic. spend omen of clarity when it pops on the lowest health target " its free burn it as soon as you get it. the proc doesn't stack and you dont want to waist one."

prep for large damage, lets say black harvest is coming up, no cds are up besides say flourish if talented, and your artifact. spread rejuvenation like the plague! just as it hits cast wild growth, flourish artifact CD. spend swift mend on players dipping spend every GCD on a rejuvenation, if blanketed and people are still dipping, spend innervate and regrowth spam as a last resort.

This is my own take on healing as a druid, some people heal differently. even with two horrible legendaries, i still out heal our MW monk, and disc/holy priest every fight, they have a 6+ ilvl advantage and i average 200k HPS more then them.

I personally don't use healing addons. Always feels bulky to me. keybind click hero here :D 

Good luck with the Rdruid!

Wanted to let you know that our raid team currently has a holy priest, holy paladin, resto druid (me!) and usually a resto shaman. 

More often than not I am in 2nd or 3rd - our holy priest is a beast. At the end of the day you need to ask yourself a few questions: (1) How did I feel about my mana consumption/availability during that fight? (2) Did people stay alive? If yes, good job. If no.. ask yourself a few other questions. Could my spec have changed their outcome? i.e. would having Prosperity with that extra swiftmend have saved their butts? Or did they just stand in Efflux like a goober and were going to melt anyhow!

I generally look at my HPS across the board and also compare it to the same boss fights from previous weeks. I also take into account other healers mana. If my healing is doing well and I'm able to donate my Innervate to the holy paladin then I know I was making smart healing choices during that particular fight. 

I will admit I have had some other druids come into our raids as pugs and feel a little disheartened by the amount of HPS they are doing compared to what my throughput is. However 99% of the time.. they're OOM and I'm not. So you know they're just throwing out heals for the numbers and not for the good of the raid to get the kill. Just my 2 cents :)

@khelben45  I'm with you there on the healing addons. The only addon I run is decursive. However I do use mouseovers for my 1-4 buttons and my F key (which is my clense). Took a few days to adjust when I made the change in WoD but I don't think I could live without it now. Makes hoting everyones pants off in raid that much easier ^_^

Edited by Irista
Added additional comment.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By molodirazz
      All applications will be reviewed and considered however if you are playing a class/spec combination we need then your chances of joining will be higher.
      A little bit of info about us:
      We are a group of friends and serious raiders on EU Twisting Nether looking to recruit skilled like-minded players into our roster for Mythic Legion raids and onwards. We will offer a sociable and fun raiding environment while maintaining a strong desire for progression. Our Discord is very active and we encourage all members to chat and play together not only for raids. The guild formed late March 2016 and fully cleared 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel pre nerf shortly after. We've since been improving our world ranking every tier.
      We currently raid 3 days per week on Mythic: Wednesday, Sunday and Tuesday 19:15-22:15 server time. While it is not a lot we try to make the most out of our time. We run optional heroic/normal/alt/previous tier raids during off days in which raiders are welcome to come to. Our members also play other games outside raid times together where anyone is welcome to join(LoL, PUBG, HotS, Overwatch etc.).
      Our loot system for Mythic is RC Loot Council.
      What we expect from you:
      - We are a raiding guild with only a 9 hour per week schedule so you are expected to attend and be ON TIME! However we understand things can come up sometimes but please let us know.
      - Be able to speak and understand the English language and not be afraid to communicate with other members during raids.
      - Actively doing dungeons/world quests to improve your gear and artifact weapon.
      - Have a strong understanding of the current raid tier and be able to play your class to it's potential.
      - Always come to raids prepared(i.e. bringing food and potions, etc).
      - Come fully gemmed and enchanted with the correct stats for your class and spec.
      - Access to Discord and a working microphone.
      - Have a computer that can handle 20 man raiding and a good, stable internet connection.
      - Exorsus Raid Tools, Weakauras2 and RC Loot Council addons installed. We may ask you to install others.
      If you have any further questions please contact us at battletags: 
      Stjern#2802 or Azkey#21565
      To apply please visit our guild website: http://asylum-tn.enjin.com/recruitment
      __________________________________________________________________________
      Requirements to be considered into current main raids:
      - 930~ ilvl
      - 72+ traits.
      - 8/9 in ToS.
      - Exceptions to the requirements may be made.
      _____________________________________________________________________________
      We're currently looking for the classes below but may consider other classes as well.
      Priest: Shadow.
      Druid: Balance.
      Warlock: Affli/dest
      Any and all applications will be considered.
    • By tanksta1
      [H] Salvation (est.2007) is a progression raiding guild on US-Cenarion Circle/Sisters of Elune.
      Objective
      Salvation is actively searching and recruiting players for current heroic content. What we look to do in the short-term is recruit players and gear them in our farm content. Mythic + will be run as well since it serves as another outlet to gearing up. By doing this we prepare them for our long-term goal, Mythic Mode Progression.
      Recruiting for Antorus
      Tanks- Blood Death Knight x1 (be willing to dps as well depending on raid comp) Melee- Rogue x1, Death Knight x1, Ret/Holy Paladin x1 Ranged- Mages x2, Hunter x1-2, Warlock x1-2, Balance Druid x1-2 Healers- Resto/Ele Shaman x1, Holy/Disc Priest x1

***Exceptional applicants can feel free to sign up even if we aren't recruiting your class/spec. Outstanding applications will always be considered.
      We are also accepting players that engage in social aspects of the WoW community such as leveling, PvP, questing, dungeon finding, roleplaying and other challenging activites. We provide monthly guild events. For example, the Tournament of Tiny Champions. It’s a pet battle tournament where guildies compete with each other using 3-6 of their mightiest level 25 tiny champions. We are expanding this extremely fun side of Salvation so that everyone can join in on some action and prizes!
      Raiding Schedule
      Our schedule is as follows. We push content three times a week for 3 hours at a time starting at 6:00pm to 9:00pm PST Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Mondays. 
      Our Raiding Requirements
      You must be able to raid all three nights. Be on time for raid. Lateness will not be tolerated. Be able to play the optimal specialization for Legion raid encounters. (this requirement is more towards the pure dps classes and hybrid classes in some special cases) Come prepared with the knowledge of the Legion raid bosses and mechanics. Have Discord app installed and a working microphone to communicate. Discord browser and phone app is also acceptable. (Note: Some of these requirements will change as time goes on.)
      How to Join
      Please sign up on our guild website at:
      www.salvationcc.guildlaunch.com Want to reach me in game? On Discord? Questions or concerns? Hit me up at:
      Battletag: Zanngetsu#1255 Discord: Tankstâ2329  
    • By Nobbykinz

Autumn Mist is a mythic raiding guild. Originating from a group of friends intent on pushing high end content. We are a young guild, started out in Feb 2017, driven to succeed.

Raiding Schedule:
      Wed 20:00-22:00
      Thur 20:00-22:00
      Sun 20:00-22:00
      Mon 20:00-22:00 (optional Alt/Farm run)
        What is Autumn Mist?
      Autumn Mist is a group of raiders looking to experience the most challenging aspects of wow. We aim to create a fair and motivating environment for progress. We won't scream at you for failing a mechanic but we will point it out and work with you to correct it so we can progress together. Loot will be distributed via RCLootcouncil as evenly as possible focusing on gearing the raid as a whole. We will respect you at all times.
        Joining Autumn Mist
      During your trial period we will be looking at your mastery over your class, your attendance and attitude during raids. Your awareness of boss fights and mechanics, along with your ability to adapt and learn. How you handle success along with failure. Progress is important to us but the atmosphere of the raids must be maintained a good personality and a sense of humor is a must.

Recruitment is currently open to all classes we are looking to optimize every aspect of our raid team, if you are a driven and dedicated player there is a spot for you in our Mythic raids.

We are also recruiting people looking to make the big jump from Heroic to Mythic raiding, we understand this transition isn't easy and can be overwhelming. Our experience has shown us stones can be polished into gems and we will help you on that journey.

Feel free to apply via the website, or add me on bnet if you want a chat, Nobbykinz#2994 all questions welcome.
      http://www.autumn-mist.net
    • By Chumani

***LEAKED IMAGE OF 1st RAID BOSS IN NEW VANILLA SERVERS***

**11/11 N Antorus as of 12/3/17** 
      Raid times   630 - 830pst    Tues/Thur/Sun        Alt/casual raid    630 - 830pst  Mon
      Hai Raiders! Looking for a guild you can call home?? Looking for a guild you can raid with?? Looking for a guild thats active?? Mature and Fun?? Look no more!

Corrupted Destiny guild is looking for YOU!! Are you wanting to raid and havnt been able to? Maybe you need a guild that does..... Hope to log in and see other guild members online?? Maybe you need a guild that its possible in! We are one of Skywall's oldest guilds. We have watched them come and go and yet we remain strong! We feel as if we are a family.... you will too! We are getting ready for Antorus the Burning Throne raid incoming soon! Come and join us and help us kick ass in there! Casual raider? Non raider? Come join us anyway, run our lesser raids just to get some gear or to gear up your alt!!

We have been here for a long time.... Come and join us and you will immediately know why this is so!

Im Chu.... and I am waiting for you!!

Chu#12466 - Deni#1743
      So.......COME.......GET.......CORRUPTED!
      Chu@12466 - Deni#1743 - Cykopathyk#1366 

http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=248100
    • By Pain
      Hello guys i would like to share my weakauras for each healing class, hope you like it ;)
      Any feedback is appreciated
      ____________________________________________________________________________________________________
      New to Weakauras ?
      You can download it here :
      https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/weakauras-2
      Copy - paste the code of which you can find down below  (Import string) On the wago.io webpage links you can find a copy string button on the right, colored red.
      Like this :  When ingame type /wa to open the control panel of weakaura. Select "import" Paste the string from the wago webpage into this. A screen will pop-up and select the import button on it. ____________________________________________________________________________________________________
      Update Log 
      01-07-17 : Massive update for Holy Priest Healing tool !
      16-07-17 : Big improvement for the Druid Healing tool. 
      29-07-17 : Shaman healing tool now supports legendary's and trinkets from 7.2.5
      25-08-17 : Massive update for Disc Priest healing tool 
      26-08-17 : Tuned Paladin and Druid healing tool and some small improvements
      02-09-17 : Small update for Holy Priest healing tool
      15-09-17 : Shaman healing tool now supports PvP feature's and some tuning to Paladin healing tool
      22-11-17 : Shaman healing tool has been redesigned and improved !
      26-11-17 : Added global cooldown to shaman and paladin healing tool and abit of fine tuning.
      28-11-17 : Druid healing tool has been Redisgned and added global cooldown.
      03-12-17 : Some improvements to the Paladin healing tool
      ____________________________________________________________________________________________________
      Summary :
      Shaman Druid Paladin Priest Monk ____________________________________________________________________________________________________
      Shaman 

Resto Shaman - Healing Tool

Import string :  https://wago.io/SJAG4cTub        ←
      Resto Shaman - Small Healing Tool
      If you prefer a smaller setup, you might like this one. (But doesnt cover everything)

Import string :  https://wago.io/H1SpVcaOZ        ←
      Resto Shaman - Cooldowns

Import string : https://wago.io/r1JWBcp_Z       ←
      Resto Shaman - Usable cooldowns

Import string :  https://wago.io/S1u7HqpdZ       ←

Druid 
      Druid - Healing Tool

Import string :  https://wago.io/H1ZvS9p_b       ←

Druid - Cooldowns

Import string : https://wago.io/rJnjBqaOZ        ←

Paladin
      Paladin - Healing tool

Import string : https://wago.io/BkQJU96dZ        ←

Paladin - Cooldowns

Import string :  https://wago.io/rJibIqTdZ       ←
      Paladin - Light of Dawn info *additional*

Import string : https://wago.io/HyrN6y4YZ         ←
      Priest
      Holy Priest - Healing Tool

Import string : https://wago.io/H1PU8qa_Z        ←
      Holy Priest - Cooldowns

Import string :  https://wago.io/HJvY89au-       ←
      Holy Priest - Trail of light Talent Tracker *Additional*

Import string :  https://wago.io/EyclhaZuZ        ←

Disc Priest - Healing Tool

Import string :  https://wago.io/SyCn89TdZ        ←

Monk
      Since i know little about monk healing, i do not feel like ill be the right person to try and make a weakaura
      for the monk, but i've got a link from someone else his. Since i still want to be some what helpfull to
      any healing class.
      https://wago.io/4yaTFmN6G        ←
      *credits to Emarline*