FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
casperhoward19

got 8 legendaries and not sure what to use

hi all i have The Mantle of Command , Roar of the Seven Lions , Call of the Wild and Convergence of Fates  , Qa'pla, Eredun War Order , Kil'jaeden's Burning Wish , The Apex Predator's Claw Roots of Shaladrassil , The Shadow Hunter's Voodoo Mask  here is amory http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/bronzebeard/Vannhellsing/simple 

do i stay with shoulders and waist or do i run the wrists and trinket   also do i need to stack crit

any help on this would be gratfull

Edited by casperhoward19

Shoulders and Bracers with CoF. 

Crit is no longer necessary, just run Bestial Fury and go with the normal mastery/haste stacking.

in my opinion go shoulders + boots for st ( insane if you can play it correctly) and shoulders + belt for aoe. 

Bracers + cof isn't very good especcially now with the nerf.

Statstick for single target should be to aim for a 14-15% haste softcap and then stack crit + mastery. For aoe crit is worth less than haste.

8 hours ago, Najjic said:

in my opinion go shoulders + boots for st ( insane if you can play it correctly) and shoulders + belt for aoe. 

Bracers + cof isn't very good especcially now with the nerf.

Statstick for single target should be to aim for a 14-15% haste softcap and then stack crit + mastery. For aoe crit is worth less than haste.

Shoulders and boots combo is no longer viable since you don't run OWTP and you'll get more out of the bracers due to focus regen and Thunderslash (yes despite the nerf).

Bracers & CoF is still the best combo because you do still get a lot more out of Thunderslash and the focus regen is insane, plus the massively increased uptime. Thunderslash plus massive focus regen still pulls out well ahead on AoE too.

Where are you getting the idea of a haste soft cap and then stack crit mastery from? I'm still simming haste as almost equal for mastery for me and crit and versa are down the bottom and my haste is at 15%.

On 2017-04-13 at 2:22 AM, Luthixx said:

Shoulders and boots combo is no longer viable since you don't run OWTP and you'll get more out of the bracers due to focus regen and Thunderslash (yes despite the nerf).

Bracers & CoF is still the best combo because you do still get a lot more out of Thunderslash and the focus regen is insane, plus the massively increased uptime. Thunderslash plus massive focus regen still pulls out well ahead on AoE too.

Where are you getting the idea of a haste soft cap and then stack crit mastery from? I'm still simming haste as almost equal for mastery for me and crit and versa are down the bottom and my haste is at 15%.

1) I am an 901 bm hunter playing boots + shoulds with OWTP for every single fight. i'm currently parsing in 96-100 every sinle pull. DOn't tell me that boots + shoulders is bad. It is by far the best combo for single target ( considering you know how to play). ALso if you have Boots + shoulders OWTP is still ahead of BF.

2) Bracers + Cof is only worth it in consistent high aoe scenarios( i.e where you can get DF + BW+ AOTW to stack, which means not even hc skorpyron if you aren't lucky,*).

3) The haste softcap is based from that you during TW can refresh the entire cd of KC by casting DF/DB, i.e not losing any burst during TW so that you don't lose out on the Killer Cobra effect,.

* because adds die too fast.

NOte: you can't sim the boots because it is based on your own gameplay and don't rely too much on sms in any case they can be very misleading.

Edited by Najjic

2 hours ago, Najjic said:

1) I am an 901 bm hunter playing boots + shoulds with OWTP for every single fight. i'm currently parsing in 96-100 every sinle pull. DOn't tell me that boots + shoulders is bad. It is by far the best combo for single target ( considering you know how to play). ALso if you have Boots + shoulders OWTP is still ahead of BF.

2) Bracers + Cof is only worth it in consistent high aoe scenarios( i.e where you can get DF + BW+ AOTW to stack, which means not even hc skorpyron if you aren't lucky,*).

3) The haste softcap is based from that you during TW can refresh the entire cd of KC by casting DF/DB, i.e not losing any burst during TW so that you don't lose out on the Killer Cobra effect,.

* because adds die too fast.

NOte: you can't sim the boots because it is based on your own gameplay and don't rely too much on sms in any case they can be very misleading.

1) is that ilvl or spec? Because I can't find any of the top BM hunters running that combo or set up anymore. If it works for you then go for it, you know how to use it, but for most people the bracers will work better. 

2) bracers and CoF provide amazing single target dps as you get the entire use of killer Cobra in addition to the Thunderslash damage, further multiplied by Dire Frenzy stacks, especially during lust. 

3) I concede to your point about a BM haste cap, I even made a post about it earlier, but its aimed for people who aren't running your setup. Personally I think it's definitely possible to get more out of the bracers and CoF, especially since if you use Dire Frenzy, which is now the better talent in all situations, you end up wasting a lot less focus. But you keep doing what you're doing if it's giving you successful results.