FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Maxiedaxie

Bm hunter hotfix, worst then u thought

2 hours ago, KratosSM said:

Cause ofc no one knows that shoulders are broken as well ? Any fix , only on 7.2.5 , and still who got shoulders will feel the nerf a lot less anyway . Making the shoulders mandatory , while any hunter having the AoTW could benefit of Thundershalsh , u get what i mean now ? Ofc  it needed a tune , not an huge nerf .

Shoulders are a lot less OP now but even blizz know they screwed up with the shoulders.

Thunderslash needed the nerf without a doubt, the AoE capabilities were far too OP, and you got a heck of a lot more out of it if you had bracers and CoF. I'm disappointed the Cobra Commander buff wasn't higher to balance out the ST vs AoE damage, 25% just wasn't enough. Should have been proc chance increased to 25% rather than damage. 

11 hours ago, Luthixx said:

It was to level out the damage so that it wasn't having extreme effects; if you used Aspect when you had three stacks of Dire Frenzy it attacked more than double the original amount of times and did far too much damage. Basically all it does is level out how much damage you'll get from Thunderslash overall. It's not punishing you for the synergy but it's stopping it from being far too op. As for the general nerf to it, on AoE it was absolutely batshit; I was able to burst more than 10m dps on 5 targets and I could cleave adds down far too fast. It was a good nerf for the AoE aspect but Cobra Commander needs another buff to even out the ST damage. 

I completely agree with this statement adding again that us being a pure dps spec ( with one of them non viable in pve cause it would too stroner in pvp , the SV spec )  at least we should compete on first positions on bosses like rogue and warlocks . At same IL and Skills actually on signle target fights ( mos of them in mythic progression ) theres no chance to catchs them , logs wise at least , and by my experience .

11 hours ago, Luthixx said:

Shoulders are a lot less OP now but even blizz know they screwed up with the shoulders.

Thunderslash needed the nerf without a doubt, the AoE capabilities were far too OP, and you got a heck of a lot more out of it if you had bracers and CoF. I'm disappointed the Cobra Commander buff wasn't higher to balance out the ST vs AoE damage, 25% just wasn't enough. Should have been proc chance increased to 25% rather than damage. 

Idd  again, im bein beaten by tard hunters on single target cause of fucking shoulders they dropped as second legendaries , and that makes me mad ; ofc  i fill the gap with skills and stuffs , but shoulders are crazy as fuck atm , and even after nerfs they will be anyway best legendary . But no , lets nerf the only ability that could give all hunters a good buff in overall mythic progression scenario . They should have just nerfed dire frenzy proc  , or at least Buff the fuck up on our last golden trait , the Sneaky snake .

On 4/12/2017 at 7:15 PM, KratosSM said:

Cause ofc no one knows that shoulders are broken as well ? Any fix , only on 7.2.5 , and still who got shoulders will feel the nerf a lot less anyway . Making the shoulders mandatory , while any hunter having the AoTW could benefit of Thundershalsh , u get what i mean now ? Ofc  it needed a tune , not an huge nerf .

Leggo shoulders are not mandatory....they have not been for awhile...bracers/COF are mandatory, they are the biggest buff to damage. 

Edited by Banard
  • Like 1

On 4/13/2017 at 9:17 AM, KratosSM said:

Idd  again, im bein beaten by tard hunters on single target cause of fucking shoulders they dropped as second legendaries , and that makes me mad ; ofc  i fill the gap with skills and stuffs , but shoulders are crazy as fuck atm , and even after nerfs they will be anyway best legendary . But no , lets nerf the only ability that could give all hunters a good buff in overall mythic progression scenario . They should have just nerfed dire frenzy proc  , or at least Buff the fuck up on our last golden trait , the Sneaky snake .

I think we have a different definition of tard hunters. I would point at the ones who think shoulders >bracers +convergence.  I know a hunter with bracers/convergence/boot does amazing dps. 

but you know...keep using that excuse. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Banard said:

I think we have a different definition of tard hunters. I would point at the ones who think shoulders >bracers +convergence.  I know a hunter with bracers/convergence/boot does amazing dps. 

I don't often find Banard and I agreeing on a lot of things, but he's right; the legendary bracers and CoF are the best combo currently, they are however significantly enhanced with shoulders or belt as they provide even more use to an already insane focus regen system. 

Shoulders totally change the opener and your ability to pool Dire frenzies leading up to another Aspect cooldown, and belt gives you the extra focus during every BW where you don't have Aspect up. 

The main part of the best setups is the bracers and CoF, you just need to learn to play your class. 

Banard and I have both said from the beginning that BM is quite honestly the easiest spec in the game to play, and to be the difference from underperforming  to actually doing good is as simple as looking at the icy-veins guide, doing some sims, and paying attention to what the top hunters are doing. 

Yes hunters are continually buffed and nerfed all over the place but practise makes perfect; I've still yet to find a hunter out dps me in game with a similar setup. Only two hunters have beat me and that's been a hunter pre 7.2 with shoulders and boots, and an SV Hunter before I got bracers and CoF.

On 11/04/2017 at 8:59 AM, Luthixx said:

Not a clue to be honest, I haven't seen any noticeable difference in my dps and I've done about 10 M+10 today and still smoked the dps even on AoE.

bumping this so you see my reference....i am in the same ball park but with two more traits....

On 15/4/2017 at 4:31 PM, Banard said:

Well , i never asked for exscuses , even on previous posts , i only said that they didnt nerf a piece of gear that is clearly Tard-friendly ( and if  u can understand then i give-up ) but instead they nerfed a talent and trait in only one hotifx where all the BM hunters could have benefitted . 

Speaking for myself Banard : With no perfect setup and with lot of crap normal gear , im still giving out Leg/epic logs from Mythic progrssions bosses like Bot , Krosus  and all the rest . 

So again to clarify , to stop ur bragging rights post : I was complaining about other classes that should be clearly nerfed ( and if u cant see it then u play alone or in a low progression guild or whatever or maybe blind  or maybe just for the sake of saying te contrary of what i write ) when they keep nerfing our class , still agreeing that the combo should be nerfed , but nosense to totaly nerf a telent and a trait  , just could have fixxed the bracer or trinket instead . 

Ihope u now better understand what i was meaning , No exscuses was asked for , i know ima good hunter , and dont need to state up here at least . 

P.s. sorry for some errors and maybe cannot clearly make u udnerstand the tone of this post , but im not english

20 hours ago, KratosSM said:

Well , i never asked for exscuses , even on previous posts , i only said that they didnt nerf a piece of gear that is clearly Tard-friendly ( and if  u can understand then i give-up ) but instead they nerfed a talent and trait in only one hotifx where all the BM hunters could have benefitted . 

Speaking for myself Banard : With no perfect setup and with lot of crap normal gear , im still giving out Leg/epic logs from Mythic progrssions bosses like Bot , Krosus  and all the rest . 

So again to clarify , to stop ur bragging rights post : I was complaining about other classes that should be clearly nerfed ( and if u cant see it then u play alone or in a low progression guild or whatever or maybe blind  or maybe just for the sake of saying te contrary of what i write ) when they keep nerfing our class , still agreeing that the combo should be nerfed , but nosense to totaly nerf a telent and a trait  , just could have fixxed the bracer or trinket instead . 

Ihope u now better understand what i was meaning , No exscuses was asked for , i know ima good hunter , and dont need to state up here at least . 

P.s. sorry for some errors and maybe cannot clearly make u udnerstand the tone of this post , but im not english

Kratos, mind linking your char so I can compare your logs with mine, I think we run a comparable setup and I want to see what I can improve on. 

Can also send it in PM if you want, thanks man! 

I was keeping exscuses ? Blizzard actually thinks the same luckily ! Pretty easy to say Mantle owners were not in advantage when u hvae actually shoulders on ur toon =P

Ofc Bracers are still awsome in combo with boots and convergence but were not clearly matching with broken shoulders !

Finally i have my revenge on tard hunters !!! 

6 hours ago, KratosSM said:

Finally i have my revenge on tard hunters !!! 

Mind keeping the insults out of the forums please?

I know you were frustrated with other hunters who were lucky enough to get the shoulders when you didn't, but that doesn't make them 'tards'. I've met plenty of BM hunters who I could outdps when they had the shoulders and plenty who could outdps me; but if you're good enough at your hunter without the shoulders then you should be able to say quite comfortably you can beat majority of hunters without labelling anyone else a 'tard'.

On 16/4/2017 at 7:53 AM, Luthixx said:

On 1/5/2017 at 2:57 AM, Luthixx said:

Mind keeping the insults out of the forums please?

I know you were frustrated with other hunters who were lucky enough to get the shoulders when you didn't, but that doesn't make them 'tards'. I've met plenty of BM hunters who I could outdps when they had the shoulders and plenty who could outdps me; but if you're good enough at your hunter without the shoulders then you should be able to say quite comfortably you can beat majority of hunters without labelling anyone else a 'tard'.

Well ofc  was a joke , and ofc still wasnt meant to offend anyone since i think no one in this forum consider himself a tard hunter , and i plainly explained on previous posts that "tard hunters" was those complaining about shoulders not good enough ( yes i heard that too ).

I know im good enough ( again , 1st hunter in the world on zonozz when i was hardcore raiding ) and ive not to prove nothing to anyone tbh , this was meant just to clarify that i wasnt completely crazy on sims saying that shoulders were broken and clearly needed a nerf . I was the only one saying that ,and lot of people was saying the contrary ( probably cuase they own shoulders ) and joking me  ! That was good at that time for u it seems ! 

Thats all . 

Sorry if  i hurted someone sensibility !

The last update from Blizzard says that all BM hunters will get 2 charges of Dire Beast in 7.2.5 (unless there's a new change). The blue post said that the shoulders will be reworked to give increased Wild Call chance instead, but at this point in time the new effect hasn't been published. It is not known if the shoulders will end up being crap or not.

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/1059836-beast-mastery-hunter-changes-in-725/

So everybody will get 2 charges by default, you should all just be happy :P

Edited by Khallid

3 hours ago, Khallid said:

The last update from Blizzard says that all BM hunters will get 2 charges of Dire Beast in 7.2.5 (unless there's a new change). The blue post said that the shoulders will be reworked to give increased Wild Call chance instead, but at this point in time the new effect hasn't been published. It is not known if the shoulders will end up being crap or not.

Shoulders now give an additional 20% according to Bendak on Eyesofthebeast 

http://eyesofthebeast.com/2017/05/paying-the-price-patch-7-2-5-tuning-to-compensate-for-the-extra-dire-beast-charge/ 

20 hours ago, Khallid said:

17 hours ago, Sisco said:

Shoulders now give an additional 20% according to Bendak on Eyesofthebeast 

http://eyesofthebeast.com/2017/05/paying-the-price-patch-7-2-5-tuning-to-compensate-for-the-extra-dire-beast-charge/ 

Ofc  ill be happy , shoulders will come in line with other legendaries , but still will be BiS for our class .

And yes idd will be a +20% actually , but im prettysure they gonna tune a bit probably our class and spec . 

The inc nerf on all our bets traits demonsrate how broken is to have 2 dire frenzy proc flat ! Finally Blizzard understood where to address the issue , anyway im gonna aim for the shoulders / belt stillhoping to not get another survivability legendary xD