FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Vdeku

Concordance of the Legionfall

Hi !! 

This talent, will it be much better in outlaw than in Assa? Or is it not worth changing your specialization?

Also, is it worth to forge the legendary boots of patch 7.2?

ty

I wouldn't say it's worth changing specs over, no. It's still a big boost to Assassination. As for the boots, it depends on what your current legendaries are, how many you have, what your ilvl is, etc. The legendary footpads that reduce vendetta cooldown are BiS, so if those drop or if you have those, it makes the crafted leggo useless. If you're a lower ilvl, like early 800's, it could be useful just to boost your ilvl and dps and get you in groups a little easier. Hope that helps

On 11/04/2017 at 6:26 PM, Vdeku said:

Hi !! 

This talent, will it be much better in outlaw than in Assa? Or is it not worth changing your specialization?

Also, is it worth to forge the legendary boots of patch 7.2?

ty

The boots are a nice boost for new 110 characters, or characters that you're levelling up and want to give some strong gear to (they can be equipped at 101 iirc). For main characters, there are universally better options, so I wouldn't craft them if you've already got your hands on a couple.

As for changing spec, it's more or less the same as it has been this entire expansion. It's hard to justify if you haven't picked up legendaries or traits for the new one

Well, I have 5 legendary, none of them are BiS. 

Valeera's Panties xD  , cloack  , 2 rings and trinket. 

Mythics + comp.

3 hours ago, Vdeku said:

Well, I have 5 legendary, none of them are BiS. 

Valeera's Panties xD  , cloack  , 2 rings and trinket. 

Mythics + comp.

Ravenholdt is one of the better ones for every spec, and the trinket has some great uses in a number of different NH fights as well as M+ as it gives the AoE burst that all specs lack, although Sub is better off than the other two for this. Outlaw can make pretty good use of Sephuz, and the addition of the Mastery to Valeera's leggos is very nice as well. 

The legendaries are pretty close across the board, so you can swap if you like. Entirely up to you