FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Algaliarept

Need assassi stat advice

My assi rogue is currently 892, but I don't seem to be doing good dps. I start the fight with about 900k, but then drops to high 400k. Almost got rotation down fully but I need stat advice.. I currently have 152% mastery, 21% crit, 14% haste and 3.45% vers.. should I sacrifice some mastery to get more crit? If so what should I be aiming for?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bladefist/Shadeus/simple

Edited by Algaliarept
Adding Armory link

15 hours ago, Algaliarept said:

My assi rogue is currently 892, but I don't seem to be doing good dps. I start the fight with about 900k, but then drops to high 400k. Almost got rotation down fully but I need stat advice.. I currently have 152% mastery, 21% crit, 14% haste and 3.45% vers.. should I sacrifice some mastery to get more crit? If so what should I be aiming for?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bladefist/Shadeus/simple

You're correct that your Crit is incredibly low. Haste is your worst stat and should be what you look to dump first.

Otherwise, without being able to see your logs, I can't really say what you're doing wrong in terms of your rotation, so if you want to get some of those and post them here I can give you some more detailed insight

I moved some items around last night and was able to get my crit to 30%. My mastery is now 129% while haste is 12%.. when I get home and get up to date logs I will post them.

3 hours ago, Algaliarept said:

I moved some items around last night and was able to get my crit to 30%. My mastery is now 129% while haste is 12%.. when I get home and get up to date logs I will post them.

Now your Mastery is lower than it probably should be, but it's not as bad as having low Crit. You really need to dump a lot of that Haste