FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
chrtylee

Build help

I've got rimeheart in the cube and I'm using the cold variations of corpse explosion, grim scythe, golem and land of the dead. Gems so far are gogoks swiftness and bane of the trapped. Also wearing frostburns of course. General idea is to freeze enemies to utilize rimeheart and bane of the trapped. I know Necro gear is currently missing so please make suggestions on what is currently available. My other skills are the death Nova that heals and aura of frailty for the insta kill which works on bosses and goblins as well as lesser minions.  

Probably because it's a clopsed beta and not many here on Icy Veins can play it yet?

There will probably be more discussions up for the Necro once it's released but until then I wouldn't count on Icy Veisn forums to contribute to much, you should check some of the more official beta forums.

While I'd love to retro-actively contribute, I haven't touched Necro other than testing at Blizzcon, so I still can't help much with this. Hope you found your answer though on the beta forums chrtylee :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this