FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Peelyon

Icy Veins Birthday?

Myself and Neridae will be celebrating with our youngest child on Saturday as one of our daughters turns the big 1! So thinking along the birthday theme I got myself thinking, when is Icy Veins birthday?

And more importantly....will there be CAKE?

Been in love with this site awhile Posted Image

1st guild post. 8/8/2011

Below is a link to the best guide I have found.

https://www.icy-veins.com/arcane-mage-pve-guide

2nd guild post. 10/20/2011

Under the Raiding Info tab could you update the recommended list to this Octav?

Raiding Guides

Icy Veins

L2R Videos

Raid Boss Strategies

Class Information

Elitist Jerks

Rawr

Statistics

GuildOx

Raidbots

World of Logs

PVP Information

Arena Junkies

WOW News

WoW Insider

Edited by Vladamyr
  • Like 1

"You are not logged in with the correct permissions for that forum."

We can't see the post I'm afraid.

I think I used this website from the first day, but I honestly can't remember. Have been using it a lot in my current guild for our Dragon Soul progression. It gave us a lot of useful tactics and information.

Posted Image Doh! didn't even think about that. Edited it!

And yes this is the best WoW site there is! I refer as many people as I can to it. Great info and great community on this site!

Edited by Vladamyr

The site went online on the 21st of March 2011 Posted Image

Oooh very close to my birthday! Lets hope you do a special birthday giveaway when the time comes ;)

That is because it is not a birthday without cake. Fact.

Exactly :) - cake on Saturday wooho

I'm having a bbq tomorrow, it's no one's birthday, just having half a ton of folk (possibly 25) lots of food and lots of drinks (clearly strickly soft beverages) because I can.

There will be cake of course.

So today I will mainly be making burgers (have to be homemade, darn pride), seasoning pork (i need to make bbq pork and some sort of spicy pork kebabs) and chicken, making deserts - cupcakes, apple pie, mini meranges (shall I dip these in chocolate? I do not know. I may make a giant tower). Some other things too but I will be inspired during the cooking process. Oh and jelly shots (again no alcohol) as these are a stable of any party.

Oh an potato salad and coleslaw; salsa; some dips; pasta salads.

Tomorrow I shall do some regular salads, inculding a tomato salad as I have yellow, orange, green, yellow & red cherry and two types of red tomatoes. It is always an essential part of any buffet...

I like cooking.

I'm having a bbq tomorrow, it's no one's birthday, just having half a ton of folk (possibly 25) lots of food and lots of drinks (clearly strickly soft beverages) because I can.

There will be cake of course.

So today I will mainly be making burgers (have to be homemade, darn pride), seasoning pork (i need to make bbq pork and some sort of spicy pork kebabs) and chicken, making deserts - cupcakes, apple pie, mini meranges (shall I dip these in chocolate? I do not know. I may make a giant tower). Some other things too but I will be inspired during the cooking process. Oh and jelly shots (again no alcohol) as these are a stable of any party.

Oh an potato salad and coleslaw; salsa; some dips; pasta salads.

Tomorrow I shall do some regular salads, inculding a tomato salad as I have yellow, orange, green, yellow & red cherry and two types of red tomatoes. It is always an essential part of any buffet...

I like cooking.

Open invitation right?

Haha not quite... don't want my place crash! You of course would be welcome...

So far I have chummed my mate to macro and done manual labour for lunch. So not started any prep... need to get a shift on!

Haha not quite... don't want my place crash! You of course would be welcome...

So far I have chummed my mate to macro and done manual labour for lunch. So not started any prep... need to get a shift on!

Can you send over some left overs? Pretty pretty please? Posted Image