FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Shirao

Frost DK - Crafted Legendary is worth it?

So, I just finished crafting the legendary belt but already have two other legendaries, heres my armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/pt/character/azralon/Samurakin/simple

The Necrofantasy ring and the Kil'jaeden trinket are pointed by icyveins and my guildies as the best legendaries I can have, but the crafted legenday belt has 3 sockets... What do you guys think about this?

The ring is crazy when it comes to the Breath build, and you've got 3k (3K !!!) strenght on the trinket + the crazy activable (correct in mono, OP in multi, not on GCD).

Honnestly, don't even think about equipping that belt.

• Like 1

The belt is weak and only really good for an alt that needs to raise its item level. Do not use if you have two decent legendaries, which you do. 

• Like 1

The belt is honestly not that good but in addition the sockets are a trap. It was i think 7.1.5? where secondary traits got devalued a bit but even then comparing legion to other expacs gem slots are really just not that valuable anymore, I wouldn't be surprised to see that disappear in further expansions.

As far as your current set up you are sitting incredibly pretty. Seal and Burning wish is one of the highest legendary combinations you can get, and has just amazing synergy with frost. So, I wouldn't worry to much you are in a good place (if not a great place :D ).

but as shells said, worst case craft belt send it to alt just for ilvl padding for lfr or something

• Like 1