FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Cedrin

Anyone else have issues with logs last night?

Ran logs for regular SoO last night but looks like they didn't log anything. Anyone else have this problem? Was curious to see haunt up time since the changes among other things.

My GM said something about a program that could open them up, but I'm not sure.  Your logs exist...WoL hasn't updated to include those targets yet. 

As for your Haunt uptime, if you were killing bosses, you were a part of the success of your group.  First week is hashing things out, so worry about mechanics.  Once you learn those, your DPS will go up. 

Also, WoWarmory and all WoW pages are unable to find any of the new gear, so it shows as empty slots right now.  It says my Warlock is 443 equipped because it can't see my Boots (543 Timeless Isle) or Chest (561 Tier 16 Chest).  I think the restarts this morning were a fix to that.

Yeah I noticed the gear issue. Guild kills were not showing up in news also. I will do some digging on a program to open the logs. Thanks !

I am concerned that World of Logs may not be updated for 5.4- according to their forums no one is working on it.  I will be sad if it goes away.

Does anyone have any more information about WOL being updated? could it be an issue with the WOW Armory?

What will do without it? Are there any alternatives?