FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Trapnasty

Crafting Material Farming

Hi All,

What is the best way to farm crafting materials? I'm trying to Upgrade Rare Items but I run out of materials so fast so I'm looking for a way where I can just farm the materials for it. 

Thank you in advance for your responses!

This is what speedfarming is for :)

Look for a speedfarm build for your class then run a comfortable level of Nephalem rifts and pick up everything!
Same goes for bounties. In bounties however you can grab some community groups to help you out so 4 players go 1 bounty each etc which makes it much faster!

A couple more things to consider...

First is, look for a speedfarm build that incorporates the Sage's Journey set.  It's a craftable set that increases Death's Breath drops by one, which makes a huge difference when farming for upgrading rares to legendaries.

The second is, consider going to places like the Battlefields of Eternity in Act V and farming whites and grays.  When you salvage them, you get (I think) 9 Reusable Parts per item, while you only get 1 per yellow (and I think blue is the same.)  So farming Reusable Parts and then converting them in the cube is far more efficient than directly farming the parts you need.

Hope that helps!

I'd just like to also add, for anyone viewing - despite builds such as the Multishot DH working incredibly well at clearing large packs, you have to keep in mind how movement affects your damage. The use of Vault reduces your Discipline amount, thereby reducing your damage output due to how the UE set bonus works. 

Try to pick a build that separates movement and damage.