FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Trecdor

Increase fury dps

Need help to improve my dps and also a question about an relic.

First my dps. i have issues having a good high sustain i can easily burst alot will link logs but then i drop down quite low for some reason and i need help finding out why.

Armory:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/Trecdor/simple

Logs:https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/11146361/latest# only have some kills on some bosses that have been logged.

Hello,

I'm viewing your logs of the Chronomatic Anomaly as Skorpyron is only about adds and whirlwind and stuff.. so cannot find out rotational problems on that boss.

Back to Chrono.

- Why are you casting berserk rage? I see no use there.

- (Wipe 12) You sometimes cast Avatar without Battlecry. Create a Makro to always use Avatar when you use Battlecry. That's easier. Pro tip is to align Avatar always with Draught of souls. I personally use the Makro.

- (Wipe 12) This is probably due to the point before. You used Draught of souls without Battlecry. Never ever do that. If DoS is on Cooldown less than 15 sec. Save your Battlecry for the DoS.

- Saw that you use OF sometimes out of the BC window. My personal opinion is to use it with BC. So if BC is ready and DoS is on Cooldown the rotation would be: BC-RP-RB-OF-BT-RB..

Your gear is fine, except of sephuz, but I don't know if you have the chance to take another one.

This is the analyze so far without execute phase. If you can provide a logfile of Krosus or Trilliax HC it would be better.

hi thx for the reply for berserker rage i dunno why either must have just accidently clicked it or something else.

okey so i macro both avatar/battlecry/draught into one button you mean?

okey will look into that for next raid i do.

About the sephuz i dont have any other ring atm but im working on one dropping. either the one from botanist or the one from cos mythic. I have the legendary cloak and also kiljaden trinket then the shoulders so i have much to change with but i know that cloak is bis. just requires me to get tierchest then instead so i dont loose the set bonus.

Here is one for trilliax and one for krosus

Trilliax.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/X98JkjPyWb6Cgn3c#fight=4&view=analytical

Krosus: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/X98JkjPyWb6Cgn3c#fight=10&view=rankings

also feeeling that i got problems getting enraged alot by bt espicialy in execute phase i can have like 4-5 bt in a row even with fs trhrown in that dosnt crit

6 hours ago, Milka said:

- (Wipe 12) You sometimes cast Avatar without Battlecry. Create a Makro to always use Avatar when you use Battlecry. That's easier. Pro tip is to align Avatar always with Draught of souls. I personally use the Makro.

Take care, a macro does NOT ensure, that you use Avatar with BC. If you press a macro while Avatar is ready and BC not, you will simply cast Avatar without BC. There is no way to ensure this with a macro (you can't use if-then-else statements in macros). You have to work with the addon WeakAuras or TellMeWhen to show if you should use Avator or not (depending if BC is ready or not).

3 hours ago, Trecdor said:

okey so i macro both avatar/battlecry/draught into one button you mean?

No, don't do that. You have to ensure that you're also enraged before using draught. With such a macro, you will not take the full advantage of the trinket as a fury. You have to use a macro with avatar/battlecry/rampage and then pressing DoS.

There is also a difference if you are in execute-phase. For deeper insight, i highly recommend to read this fury guide by archimtiros.

50 minutes ago, Trecdor said:

also feeeling that i got problems getting enraged alot by bt espicialy in execute phase i can have like 4-5 bt in a row even with fs trhrown in that dosnt crit

You won't have a hight enrage-uptime during excute-phase if you're pushing for high stacks. It is not necessary because your burst-dmg during BC-Window should be freakin high if you doing a proper rotation.

20 minutes ago, Trecdor said:

Good morning, Trecdor;

Taking a look over your Krosus log, I see the following:

• Why are you casting Bersker Rage? (This has been mentioned before; you cast it 4 times in this encounter)
  • Your Enrage uptime is better than previous logs; 82% is not bad considering the fight.
  • You're using the 375 Mastery Food; if you can, use the feast; it's 500 strength which is better.
  • It appears that your rotation is mostly correct in the important stages; primarily your Avatar / BC / DoS windows and your Execute phase.

A reason your numbers might be a bit low (in relation to parses) is, for some reason, your fight is excessively long. Your Heroic Krosus took 4 minutes and 38 seconds to kill. For comparison, our last Heroic Krosus kill only took 3 minutes and 22 seconds. While this may not seem like a big deal, numbers will naturally be higher on a shorter fight. The longer the fight goes on, the lower your numbers can potentially be.

Also, fights like Krosus have a pattern. For instance, you can pop your CDs and Draught on the pull. As the fight plays out, though, you'll notice (if you haven't already) that your CDs are available again after he breaks the bridge (every 3rd slam). Making use of patterns such as this can give you more numbers.

Despite the length of the fight, however, you still parsed 734.5K DPS. It's not bad by any means. My last parse was done with 6 ilvls below you and I only pulled 763.2K DPS despite the shorter length in duration. Overall I'd say you're on the right track.

Some general tips that I tell any Fury Warrior:

• If you can, make sure you're behind the boss. A blocked Bloodthirst won't Enrage you even if it crits.
  • Consumables matter; make sure you use them all; food, flasks, potions, and runes if you can afford it.
  • Monitor your buffs; Weak Auras / Tell Me When are great for this. I personally monitor my Juggernaut stacks, when I get a Sense Death proc, Battle Cry, Enrage, and Frothing Berserker.

I hope this helps. If you should have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask.

dunno why rly i have now removed it from my bar.

okey sounds good about enrage uptime just that it feels low sometimes. okey will get hold of feasts instead then thought since i had 30% haste that mastery would be the better choice.

i have weakauras tracking  my enrage thats it dont know how to use tell me when. have an addon called maxdps warrior that i use.

thx for all the help and it sound good that i am actualy not doing so bad as it feels just looking at the bracket i expected to be higher :) but also mayby thats cause hc is pretty much cheesed?

Well done!

You've reached 100k dps more than the last time on Krosus.

I also see you've adapted the changes in the rotation regarding OF use. Very good.

Execute Rotation is also fine.

Thanks for the additional logs. It's always good to see the improvement.

its me that should say thanks for the help :) j its fun to see how so small changes can make an big impact. And i wasnt even thinking on that i did my rotation in a wierd way at first. i just felt that something was wrong.

Question i have now gotten the legendary execute ring. i have the head alrdy and also the cloak. should i exchange my tier chest for the guldan chest and then my legendary cloak for the tier cloak and then use the execute ring together with the head? :)

I personally use the smith legendary "Rethu's.. blabla" with 3 sockets instead of the Cloak to stay at 30% haste and enough mastery.

I would not use Ayalas as there are enough powerful rings with haste and mastery. Additionally Melandrus Ring is still a thing to get.

Ideally speaking you would have the following equipped:

Theoretically speaking these are your BiS pieces. However, due to warforging and titanforging being a thing and the availability of different legendaries, there could be better combinations in your bag. The best way to know is by using SimulationCraft or, if you're not comfortable with SimCraft, you can use Raidbots to help you determine which piece is better / which combination of gear is better.

You currently have 29% haste , 37% mastery and 19% crit

I have 29% haste, 47% mastery and dunno exactly 14-16% crit.

As crit is actually the worst stat I would recommend to avoid it.  The set chest and wrist provides you with crit.

The smith leg has Haste/Mastery (+3 sockets), the Chest from Guldan has Haste/mastery and setcloak Haste/Versa

The maximum benefit from the leg cloak will be 4% more dmg right? So if you can get more +%dmg from your mastery values while enraged you will get to more than +4% dmg while enraged.

Edited by Milka

3 hours ago, Milka said:

The maximum benefit from the leg cloak will be 4% more dmg right? So if you can get more +%dmg from your mastery values while enraged you will get to more than +4% dmg while enraged.

As said: dps increase while enraged. You are not allways enraged, take care of that fact.