FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
peteed1985

Whats the best legendaries for Havoc DH?

Whats the best legendaries for Havoc DH?

Given that apparently legendaries are 910 ilvl i'm not too sure how reliable the rest of the info in the guide is because i'm fairly sure the ilvl of legendaries went up to 940 at least 2 months or maybe more before the last time the "Gear, Legendaries, and Best in Slot" page was last updated on the 28th of March.

Came looking for what slot to buy relinquished items for to try for one but still have no idea xD

The guide is up-to-date on all legendary suggestions. It's a tooltip bug between the site and database.

On 4/24/2017 at 0:16 AM, Blainie said:

The guide is up-to-date on all legendary suggestions. It's a tooltip bug between the site and database.

Oh ok I thought the normal white text of the guides was stuff that was typed out, thought tooltip bugs were only possible on the mouseovers for items and abilities.

Legendary items have a high item level of 910, which makes them extremely strong. They are so strong, in fact, that a legendary item is always going to be worth equipping over any other item you might have in that slot.

Best option is to sim yourself with the legendaries. You can get the id from WoWhead. https://www.altered-time.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3029

Guides can only tell you so much about your character. Icy-Veins has a great Havoc guide, but it claims that Demonic (331x333) is a Mythic+ build, even though it sims higher than the Chaos Blades (222x311) build for a lot of people these days (including me, using DoG and AotHG) in a single target fight, even if marginally so, with the added benefit of a more predictable rotation. My priority list for legendaries would be Anger > Delusions > Cinidaria > Raddon's > Mo'arg > Sephuz's.