FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zagam

Flex Wing 2 w/Zagam and Krazyito Sunday @ 3:00 Eastern

http://openraid.us/events/view/125829

Sign up here.  Flex wing 1 lead by me.  Will be attempting meta achievements if doable, but primary goal is to clear quickly.  See event for information.  I'll take at least 10, up to 15, maybe more if signups blow up.  I've already cleared 8/14 Tuesday night, so I know the first 4 pretty darn well. 

Item level minimum is set at 510, but I'll make an an exception for an exceptional player.

I do.  She is a peasly 480 Draenai Paladin.  I've not worked on her at all.  Likely won't happen until I'm 14/14H this tier.  However, I am coordinating with someone to lead similar events for the Alliance. 

Whelp, I thought we were waiting till next week. (keep me informed! =P) I'll make an alliance event tonight for Sunday as well.

I was going to wait but I want to try to pick up Bindings at least haha...I'm doing Sunday at 3p.  You can make an event right along side that.

@Zagam

Well, I noticed you have quite a few more than the intended amount lol. Is it going to be based on who signed up first then?

Or are you going to try to run a second group after you finish the first?

Edited by EgoReaper

Another successful week for the both of us.  We both one shot every boss and also got the Gamon achievement.  Grats to all who were there.  My next raid is already up.