FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Oxham

Main- and Offhand Enchants

Hey guys, 

I´m a little confused right now about the enchants of my main- and offhand.

Literally since ages I have Fallen Crusader on my offhand and Razorice on my mainhand, but browsing through some forums (e.g. noxxic.com) brought up variations...  I also read a post from Tegu somewhere in here,  saying the enchants should be the other way round, even if your Frost DK Guide 7.2 is saying something different. o_O

Thx for clearing that up. 

Cheers, 
Alex

Since your off-hand weapon does less damage and we have a trait that increases Razorice damage, I think this is why razorice should be in the main hand and fallen crusader on the off hand. 

I was reading something that stated the reason Razor ice was in the main hand is because FrostScythe used the mainhead weapon for its swing, and would apply Razorice stacks to everything it hit for t0ns of damage. 

It might be that this order is an artifact of the machine gun build.

the point of having razorice on the main hand is to more quickly build the stacks faster since most of your abilities do frost damage. Awhile back they changed this up where fallen crusader can proc off the off hand weapon. The difference in procs from offhand versus mainhand for fallen crusader are not noticeable so shoving it in offhand gives same benefit and with razorice in main we get our targets extra frost damage up quickly.