FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Kalinakov

[Player] [A] <Peppiwyn> (10/10 H) Warlock or Mage - Stormrage

Hello,

DPS on the Stormrage server again looking for a sweet new raiding home. The previous group I was raiding with changed their raid times and the new times didn't work with my schedule so I'm back on the hunt. Please send me a message here if you have questions or want to know more.

Who I am:

I'm not a hardcore raider as far as wanting to raid 6 nights a week 6 hours a day but I am someone that wants to finish jobs and stomp bosses with as few wipes as possible. I've been raiding since the beginning and still enjoy it to this day. I'm looking for a place to put down roots and hopefully finish this and future expansions with a core group that stays together. I have 5 110's of varying ilevels with my warlock being the most progressed toon on my roster. I'm the type that doesn't so much care what toon I'm playing as long as I'm filling a role and being productive. The mage and the warlock are the two that I'm currently most comfortable playing.

Warlock:

Mage:

• 859 equipped ilevel - (newly minted)
  • Frost Spec
  • 37 Artifact Traits in main spec

What I'm looking for:

• Weeknight raiding (I would consider weekend raiding if the group is hella fun, but it isn't my preference.)
  • Starts between 7pm-8pm EST.
  • Finished by 11pm EST.
  • I don't wish to transfer as I've done a lot of that in the past and would prefer to finally stay put on stormrage.

Warlock => http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/Stormrage/Peppiwyn/simple

Mage => http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/Stormrage/Fyzzlez/simple

Edited by Kalinakov
Added server to title.