FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Elionara

What am i doing wrong ? (Fury)

Hello all !

My name is Elionara. I have started playing a warrior since Legion launched.

Currently my ilvl is only 889(890).

However , i feel so underwhelmed by my numbers.

All other warriors out dps me by miles !

Iv'e watched countless guides , etc. 

But to no avail ! So tis to the forums i come to seek help !

I will include logs/armory from my HC progress with the guild. (granted we're not all BiS geared).

I'm very open to critisism and if some1 would be willing to have a one on one chat with me i would love to !

Kind Regards ,

Elionara - Silvermoon EU

Logs : Elisande HC = https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/wnVqygxQavWBPzjN/

1-8 Bosses HC = https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/tr1FLGhCy6dYqHvk/

Armory = http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Elionara/simple

PS: I'm aware my stats are not the best , i started using Pawn without ant knowledge about it and overdosed on crit. Iv'e learned now and i sim every new piece of gear for new strings from now on.

Edited by Elionara

Yo first time giving out advice. 

What does simc your toon is summing at. From the logs you seem to sit at around 400k dps? Only thing to really suggest is try to get the 4 piece tier set for the bonuses. Everything else looks fine. 

My armoury link below, got a lot of new gear last night so need gem/enchants but with my simulations my stat weights have become weird with simc saying that mastery is now then etter stat to have over haste. I assume this is because my haste is below 20%. 

Armoury - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Arzrig/simple

Edited by vurjin

6 hours ago, vurjin said:

What does simc your toon is summing at. From the logs you seem to sit at around 400k dps? Only thing to really suggest is try to get the 4 piece tier set for the bonuses. Everything else looks fine. 

My SimC sums up at : 627k ish on a light movement fight and 630k ish on a patchwerk fight

Been trying to get the Set pieces but RNGesus does not love me :'(

2 hours ago, Elionara said:

My SimC sums up at : 627k ish on a light movement fight and 630k ish on a patchwerk fight

Been trying to get the Set pieces but RNGesus does not love me :'(

That is strange, your simming at roughly the same as me. If you had the 4 piece you would be waaay higher up.

Hello Fellow Warrior,

Some recommendations from my side viewing Trilliax HC logfile:

- Your opener was: BC->WW->WW->RP->OF->RB->BT

That's very bad, don't ever use Whirlwind in your Burst phase. Moreover Trilliax is a single target boss on HC which makes it more useless. I mention you wear the belt, but it's just not worth.

Use this rotation as opener and for future burst's: BC->RP->RB->OF->BT->RB

- You hit Rampage too early that you don't get the Frothing Berserker proc. FB will procc at 100 Rage.

Download Weak Aura's and generate a weak Aura to see when FB proccs. Only after FB proccs use Rampage to spend your rage.

- Execute phase: When BC is ready you hit Rampage to spend your rage. The execute phase should profit from stacking your juggernaut buff and hit the boss with critical buffed executes.

Meaning your execute burst should be: BC-EX->EX->EX->BT->EX->EX

Besides my execute rotation with BC on Cooldown is. BT->EX->EX.. repeat (RB is an acceptable filler when no rage is there to execute)

- Your gear: The stats are Ok, but you should aim for the 4 T-set pieces and you definitely need the Draught of souls trinket which will give you a 100k dps boost if correctly used.

7 hours ago, Milka said:

Hello Fellow Warrior,

Some recommendations from my side viewing Trilliax HC logfile:

- Your opener was: BC->WW->WW->RP->OF->RB->BT

That's very bad, don't ever use Whirlwind in your Burst phase. Moreover Trilliax is a single target boss on HC which makes it more useless. I mention you wear the belt, but it's just not worth.

Hey milka !

I jave noticed that i do indeed press WW when i open on the boss. This really has no reason otjer than me just havind a stupid brain :P.

But thanks for the helpful tips i will put them to use this sunday and keep you guys posted with logs !

Kind regards ,

Elionara

For the Execute phase, managing your rage is important. I generally try to stay above 20 and below 90 rage to avoid capping. Try not to lose your Juggernaut stacks. Also, only use Odyn's Fury right after Battle Cry > Rampage. Looking at your Trilliax log, you used Odyn's Fury 6 times, and you only had the Battle Cry buff in two of them. You can see the damage of each cast in checkmywow, averaging 714k damage in the non-Battle Cry casts and 2m damage in each of the ones where you had it. So it IS worth delaying Odyn's Fury for the next Battle Cry.

Edited by face2face