FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Udderbelle

Restarting WoW. You've heard this before

This is the same problem I had before I quit, right after Cat.  But it feels like everything has changed.

I loved resto druid healing, but loved ele shaman dps.  

Hated all druid dps.  Hated enhance shammy.  Born healer so I rarely if ever tank (but it was nice to be able to occasionally) and I'm not really patient enough to level in a healer spec.  

I hear the latest patch is really hard on alts, and need to decide if I'm going to autobuff my druid or shammy to 100 (both are 85), keeping in mind leveling and usefulness to a guild.  

Any advice based on changes in the past 5 years is appreciated.  Thanks for your time.

3 hours ago, Udderbelle said:

This is the same problem I had before I quit, right after Cat.  But it feels like everything has changed.

I loved resto druid healing, but loved ele shaman dps.  

Hated all druid dps.  Hated enhance shammy.  Born healer so I rarely if ever tank (but it was nice to be able to occasionally) and I'm not really patient enough to level in a healer spec.  

I hear the latest patch is really hard on alts, and need to decide if I'm going to autobuff my druid or shammy to 100 (both are 85), keeping in mind leveling and usefulness to a guild.  

Any advice based on changes in the past 5 years is appreciated.  Thanks for your time.

Look at Tips for Alts and Returning Players, if you need to catch up with gear or Artifact Knowledge. Leveling can obviously be sped up with heirlooms (up to level 100). Patch 7.2.5 will introduce new heirlooms that will work up to 110 and with Legion account-wide flying, leveling will be super fast, so if you don't feel like leveling your second character now, you can wait for 7.2.5 go live and for now, stick to the class you enjoy most.

Thanks Stan, I checked it out.  Honestly there's so many new acronyms, and other things that confuse me, that it's really hard to get a handle on things.  Fortunately I've got some in-game friends.  I think I'm going shammy, btw, for the super fun dps and almost as much fun as drood healing.  Thanks again

16 hours ago, Udderbelle said:

Thanks Stan, I checked it out.  Honestly there's so many new acronyms, and other things that confuse me, that it's really hard to get a handle on things.  Fortunately I've got some in-game friends.  I think I'm going shammy, btw, for the super fun dps and almost as much fun as drood healing.  Thanks again

No problem. If you have any further questions, feel free to post them here and I'll try my best to answer :)