FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
yajnaji

Something's terribly wrong

Respecced to the so called uber Breath of Sindragosa (used to play MG until yesterday and had lots of fun with it thank you) and besides it being not fun at all to play with sometimes something happens: breath is canceled one second after casting and yes RP is always at top (I know how to play with it thank you). What is this? A bug? Missing something?! 

If I get no explanation I will go back to MG, this build is utter crap. 

1 hour ago, yajnaji said:

If I get no explanation I will go back to MG, this build is utter crap. 

It's still miles better than doing almost absolutely nothing and doing sub-par damage, though.

Breath gets cancelled when you press it again, so press the key only once. 

omg really?! maybe that's it then... although it's strange because it gets the 2 mins cd immediately. 
I have to be careful then, if that happens its obviously unintended (something to do with latency maybe).
Thanx! 
Edited by yajnaji

You can use this macro for your breath /cast !Breath of Sindragosa in order to prevent yourself from cancelling it. You might also want to bind on-use trinkets like HoV or Things like the Orc racial with it, if you're already at it. On a side note, I personally didnt really like MG and love BoS, so it really comes down to taste. Regardless, BoS becomes more fun and significantly more rewarding the better you get with it and mathematically speaking, even a poorly played BoS spec tends to outdamage MG.

I have been seeing a lot of latency in the game the last few days, input lag maybe more so than proper latency. Use that macro and see how you get on. I was seeing the same last night in a lfr , wasn't too worried as it was just lfr but was an odd occurrence alright.

3 hours ago, godsilla94 said:

You can use this macro for your breath /cast !Breath of Sindragosa in order to prevent yourself from cancelling it. 

Specifically came here to post this. The macro helps out a lot.

As far as the BOS goes you either love it or hate it. Now it can be a bit frustrating when first starting it (it was hell in wod XD) but as said once you get more gear more pieces to the puzzle it becomes easier and easier and easier. With 4 set, legendaries, and COF, you can basically just face roll the keyboard and keep it up long enough. As far as an engaging rotation ehhhh it only goes so far. Frost is in a strong place yes but I agree BOS isn't necessarily the most fun thing in the world.

Just wanted to say that the macro indeed works, never has it happened again so... I'm happy.

Besides, I'm starting to get the hang of the build and its rotation... next step is to learn how to manage gathering storm. 

Again, thank y'all for tips and help.