FORUMS
Stan

Hotfix Patch Notes: Apr 28

MSKG7EUORNAF1456364705258.jpg

The first batch of hotfixes for Heroes 2.0 has arrived and the annoying bug that didn't make new talent prompts to display properly has been fixed.

Blizzard LogoBlizzard (Source)

Bug Fixes

General

• Fixed an issue that could cause the game client to crash.
  • Text found on the Gem purchase page in the Korean game client will no longer appear truncated.
  • Corrected a translation error on the Veteran Loot Chest reward notification screen in the Taiwanese game client.

User Interface

• Draft Mode: The Collection screen is no longer accessible to players in draft lobbies.
  • In-Game: Fixed an issue in which New Talent prompts could fail to appear upon reaching the next Talent tier.
  • In-Game: Fixed an issue that could cause Party Frames to disappear during Tutorial games.
  • Portrait: Progression portrait border art will no longer persist on players’ portrait borders in the chat window after switching to Hero or Team League borders.
  • Portrait: Grand Master rank lightning effects will no longer appear on non-Grand Master players’ portrait borders after switching from a party containing a Grand Master player to another party.
  • Profile: Grand Master players’ rankings will no longer appear truncated in their profiles.
  • Profile: Losses will now be correctly displayed in the tooltip that appears when hovering the cursor over Heroes’ win-rates on the profile’s statistics tab.
  • Rewards: Players will now correctly receive notification that they have earned 1,000 Gems as a reward for reaching player level 5.

On 4/28/2017 at 9:18 PM, KingMe said:

Is anyone else having the issue where their profile has the number of Mastered Heroes wrong? 

This was because of the change in mastery level requirement, I think. They fixed it pretty soon after.

5 hours ago, Blainie said:

This was because of the change in mastery level requirement, I think. They fixed it pretty soon after.

I just checked and it is still not giving me credit for two heroes. It's not really an issue because everything that matters is there, it's more or less just an annoyance. 

10 hours ago, KingMe said:

I just checked and it is still not giving me credit for two heroes. It's not really an issue because everything that matters is there, it's more or less just an annoyance. 

Are they shown as the gold portraits? It's now level 15 and above for Mastery AFAIK. 

6 hours ago, Blainie said:

Are they shown as the gold portraits? It's now level 15 and above for Mastery AFAIK. 

Yeah all of my Heroes that are mastered have golden portraits but the number is different from the amount that I have. That's what is throwing me off. 

2 hours ago, KingMe said:

Yeah all of my Heroes that are mastered have golden portraits but the number is different from the amount that I have. That's what is throwing me off. 

That's odd - I've got 5 atm and it's showing 5 in the profile. Have you played a game on those characters since? Maybe it hasn't registered it or something weird like that?

4 minutes ago, Blainie said:

That's odd - I've got 5 atm and it's showing 5 in the profile. Have you played a game on those characters since? Maybe it hasn't registered it or something weird like that?

My wife's is showing up correctly but mine is not. I have 7 mastered but it is only showing 5 and I have played with all of them but one since 2.0. It's odd. Like I said though, it's not affecting the game in anyway it's just annoying. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Stan
      This week's brawl is Braxis Outpost! It comes with disabled Hearthstones and no healing at spawn. Play 3 games to earn a Loot Chest.
      Don't forget that Azmodan and Chromie are available in ARAM as of the Deathwing patch.
      Blizzard (Source)
      This week’s Heroes Brawl is Braxis Outpost! A single-lane battleground set in the Koprulu Sector, it will be up to your team to survive in the lane and take down the enemy core, without the aid of Hearthstone or their Hall of Storms. Good luck, have fun!
      Rules:
      Shuffle Pick Choose from one of three randomly selected Heroes before entering the battle on Braxis Outpost. Be quick about it though, you only have 30 seconds to choose! ARAM Rules Players cannot use Hearthstone Players do not heal at their starting location. (Hall of Storms) Cores have no shields Mercenary Camps Braxis Outpost features two mirrored Goliath & Raven mercenary camps. Be the first team to take down the enemy Core to claim victory! Rewards:
      Complete three matches of Braxis Outpost to earn a Loot Chest! Find out more about the Heroes Brawl game mode on our Heroes Brawl site; and as always, you can find more information on this week’s Brawl by clicking the Brawl Info button at the bottom of the play screen when preparing to queue for the Brawl game mode.
    • By Stan
      The new Season has just started and the first Nexus Anomaly comes in the form of Experience Globes which can be gathered from fallen Minions. Check out our Anomalies guide to learn more about how the globes work, affect the meta, and interact with each Hero.
      Storm League 2019 Season 4 is in full swing right now, meaning that the first Nexus Anomaly has been enabled in all regions. The developers have changed how Experience is gathered from Minions in all Game Modes and instead of simply being around, you must now collect Experience Globes from dead Minions. The idea is to introduce a new anomaly each Season and depending on community feedback, some anomalies may become permanent additions to the game. 
      Did you know that Abathur's Evolve Monstrosity will not soak Experience Globes unless it's affected by Symbiote?
      Check out our Nexus Anomaly guide for more information!
    • By Oxygen
      Our twenty-ninth Heroes of the Storm Meta Tier list for the month of December is here!
      The latest meta tier list for December 2019 is here!
      Welcome to another Icy Veins's Meta Tier List for the December 3 patch. The goal of this list is to try and detail game's current metagame state. The prime goal of such lists is to inform players regarding popular and trending team composition drafting strategies (i.e. the drafting metagame).
      Using the list

Current ranked mode map rotation

Current anomaly
      Experience Globes. For more information about this Anomaly, simply refer to our Anomaly guide.

Meta picks
      Tank Bruiser Fighter Stalker Marksman Mage Support Healer — Deathwing (new) (ban) — — — — — —  
      High-tier generalists
      Tank Bruiser Fighter Stalker Marksman Mage Support Healer E.T.C. (ban) — Alarak (ban) Zeratul — Jaina Abathur (ban) Ana↓ (ban) Diablo (ban)   Qhira      Kael'thas (ban)   Anduin (ban) Garrosh (ban)         Sylvanas   Uther↑ (ban) Johanna (ban)                
      Mid-tier generalists
      Tank Bruiser Fighter Stalker Marksman Mage Support Healer Anub'arak↓ Artanis Kerrigan Tracer Cassia Azmodan  Medivh Alexstrasza Arthas Chen↓ Maiev   Falstad Chromie Zarya Auriel Blaze Dehaka Malthael   Fenix Gul'dan   Brightwing↓ Mal'Ganis Imperius↓ Ragnaros   Greymane Junkrat    Deckard↓ Muradin Sonya Thrall   Hanzo Kel'Thuzad   Kharazim Stitches Yrel Varian   Lunara Li-Ming   Li Li Varian   Varian   Raynor Mephisto   Lt. Morales         Tychus Nazeebo   Lúcio         Valla Orphea   Malfurion         Zul'jin Zagara   Rehgar                 Stukov               Tyrande               Whitemane↑  
      Low-tier generalists
      Tank Bruiser Fighter Stalker Marksman Mage Support Healer — D.Va Gazlowe Genji↓ Sgt.Hammer↓ Probius — —     Murky Valeera             The Butcher            
      Situational picks (map, team composition, or counterpick)
      Tank Bruiser Fighter Stalker Marksman Mage Support Healer Cho'gall Leoric Illidan Nova — Cho'gall Tassadar — Tyrael Rexxar Xul Samuro     The Lost Vikings    
      Meta heroes define the metagame. They are very often banned or picked right away, as they generally dictate the pace of most drafts and matches.
      Generalists form the core of your team and are generally picked after Meta picks have been distributed. They tend to work on most maps, and as part of and against most team compositions. Since this group includes most heroes, I elected to split it into three tiers. High-tier rankings are a result of performance (i.e. win rates) and popularity (i.e. pick and ban rates). This means that heroes with high win rates can be set in low tier; the opposite may also be true.
      Situational picks shine on specific maps or as part of specific team compositions.

• By Stan
      Sleepy Cloud has been removed from the Collection this week and you can buy Alexstrasza, Medivh, and The Butcher at a reduced gem price.
      Don't forget to check out this week's Free Hero Rotation and our recap of the latest Reddit AMA!
      Hero Sales
      The following Heroes are available for purchase at a reduced gem cost:
      Heroes Old Price New Price Alexstrasza 750 Gems 375 Gems Medivh 750 Gems 375 Gems The Butcher 625 Gems 312 Gems
    • By Stan
      This week's Hero rotation includes Ana, Chromie, Imperius, Johanna, and more.
      Free-to-Play Hero Rotation: December 10, 2019
      The following Heroes are on rotation this week:
      Ana  Auriel Cassia Chromie Dehaka Diablo Gazlowe Genji Imperius Johanna Leoric Malfurion Thrall Valla