Stan

Play Heroes, Win Big with NVIDIA

17 posts in this topic

VM1ZWIAZPH121493210228768.jpg

Blizzard has teamed up with NVIDIA and you can win gaming laptops or unlock all Heroes released by May 31, so what are you waiting for?

You must be a legal resident of either the United Kingdom, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark, France, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Spain, Poland, Russia, Turkey, Czech Republic, Netherlands, Belgium and you must be 18+ to be eligible to participate.

Blizzard LogoBlizzard (Source)

There’s no shortage of loot up for grabs in Heroes 2.0. To celebrate this latest game update, we’ve teamed up with NVIDIA to give you the chance to win even more swag!

Head over to the NVIDIA contest page for details on how to take part—prizes include every Hero in the game unlocked for free*, as well as some epic hardware such as high-end gaming laptops and GeForce 1060 GTX graphics cards.

2017-04-25_HEROES_Nvidia-Prizes_Blog-Image_950x594_EN
*Includes all heroes released by May 31, 2017

With Mega Bundles, the Nexus Challenge 2.0, and tons of additional new content, there’s more loot than ever to collect in Heroes of the Storm. So, what are you waiting for?

See you in the Nexus!
  • Like 1

"Play at least one game in Heroes of the Storm in the EU Region"

Shame.

EDIT: Let me rephrase that a bit. Shame for the people not playing in the EU Region.

Edited by DasBigHippo

3 hours ago, DasBigHippo said:

"Play at least one game in Heroes of the Storm in the EU Region"

Shame.

EDIT: Let me rephrase that a bit. Shame for the people not playing in the EU Region.

Do you have a battlenet account? Do you have the battlenet client? Well, then you can play in the EU region.

Of course, if you don't live in one of the listed countries....

Edited by WanYao
  • Like 1

It's sad to see the majority of the world locked out of the competition, similarly to Tyrande in Hearthstone. Oh well, at least this time I am allowed to enter.

Way too much are these competitions made for only US. US also had earlier release of heroes 2.0 so this might be compensation from blizz to eu, so let us please enjoy it, ty. :-D

• Like 3

From the Terms and Conditions:

"OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED KINGDOM, SWEDEN, NORWAY, FINLAND, DENMARK, FRANCE, GERMANY, AUSTRIA, SWITZERLAND, SPAIN, POLAND, RUSSIA, TURKEY, CZECH, NETHERLANDS, BELGIUM"

I'm from Ireland, like goddamnit. So much for EU (#irelandforexit)

Edit: the #irelandforexit was a joke by the way

Other edit: It let me register which is weird but I'll take it

Edited by MurkyFelix

Hm, why is it limited to those countries only? I live Lithuania - North-East EU, also we're part of European Union since 2004, and I can't apply for this contest? Legit

I don't think it has anything to do with theEU, as some non-EU countries (Turkey, Switzerland, Norway) are eligible, while the majority of EU countries are not (Slovakia, Romania, many more). 

Also, why would they use "Czech" instead of "Czech Republic" or "Czechia"? Why use an adjective? I'm triggered. nVidia pls.

I am from czech rep. and I dont feel offended until they dont call us czechoslovakia. :)

• Like 1

Is it wrong that I don't feel bad about not being able to do this because I already have 1x Epic Gaming Laptop? Though having the extra laptop or Graphics card would be nice to sell. :P All jokes aside though, I am happy that Blizzard is taking the initiative to do something for the other Regions that play their games. :) 

• Like 1

Have a friend in a country not included as well, if I win a laptop I'll send it over there :)

On 4/30/2017 at 6:31 PM, positiv2 said:

I don't think it has anything to do with theEU, as some non-EU countries (Turkey, Switzerland, Norway) are eligible, while the majority of EU countries are not (Slovakia, Romania, many more). 

Also, why would they use "Czech" instead of "Czech Republic" or "Czechia"? Why use an adjective? I'm triggered. nVidia pls.

Probably to do with pre-existing nVidia retail contracts in Europe.

• Like 1

Hello everybody,

Just out of curiosity, did anyone in the forum win anything from this contest?

Ciao have a nice weeken