FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  

7.2 Best order hall & champion choices

I remember seeing a complete guide which order hall upgrades to choose for each class but somehow this is gone. The guide available is not upgraded for 7.2 no matter it says so. Also is there a champions guide. I wanna optimize my selection. I am mostly interested in the Shaman choices.

Here you go.

SHAMAN:
Two options, depending on how much you hate Magatha. laugh
1) Avalanchon, Scaldius, Celestos, Muln, Hydraxis, Magatha. Pros: all 4 Elemental Lieutenants! Cons: Magatha.
2) Myrla, Avalanchon, Celestos, Muln, Nobundo, Hydraxis.
Notes: Rehgar is still a really good Combat Ally even with flying - indoors areas and instant-cast ground for short trips make zoom-zoom-wolf-mode good.
Magatha's item is a 2HP troop that gives 40% success. Not great, it's Scaldius and Magatha vs Myrla and Nobundo, none of which are great. laugh

Thanks a lot! I am ok with Magatha - the free 40% troop is nice since I chose the 7th champ upgrade

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Zeilaj
      Hello guys,
      Right now I have 3 legendaries in my possesion and I would like to know which combination would be the best for 7.2 with the upcoming changes:
      - Emalons charged core (Chest).
      - Akainu's Absolute Justice (Bracers). Extra LL damage is increased to 50% in 7.2
      - Roots of the shaladrassil (Pants). They get extra stats in 7.2.
      In 7.1.5 I have Pants+Chest equipped. Should I keep it like this in 7.2? Do you think it is worth switching any of them for the bracers? I would have to switch Ancentral Swiftness to Frostbrand
      Thanks for the help!
      P.S.: I am using the T19 4-piece bonus with Boulderfist. Would it be worth switching to Hot Hands? I would hate switching back to Rockbitter.
    • By Iobster
      Hello All. I've been searching for days with no luck, wondering what the general consensus is on the route we will be taking on our way to Concordance of the Legionfall. My current thoughts are 1/1 Swarm of the black harvest (increase damage by 10% and stamina by 10%) ->  4/4 Infernal Furnace (Increases damage dealt by your wild imps' firebolt by 10%) -> The Doom of Azeroth (10% Doom Damage... with Kazzak leg belt) then continuing on new traits towards concordance of the legionfall. If anyone knows a way to run numbers on this route or anyone has already done it please let me know :). Thanks all.
      7.2 Artifact Calculator - http://ptr.wowdb.com/artifact-calculator#mBAAAAAAAAAAAABAAAAAAAAA
      -Steve
    • By idburns
      I am playing one of my alts, a 104 hunter, and my first order hall upgrade shows it's completed in my Class Hall report but I can't seem to turn it in. 
      The NPC that manages the upgrade (Lore and Legends) doesn't show me the interface to choose the upgrades, I can only use a dialog option that tells me how the High mountain helped build the lodge.  This has been going on for a few days now.  Any ideas?  I have 3 other characters at various levels all with working order hall interfaces, this is the only problematic one.