FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Kryptknight

Outlaw Question

I've been experimenting with Outlaw recently and I was curious how best to use the legendary shoulders with Outlaw. Should Vanish always be used in conjunction with AR and CotDB? Should I delay using AR and CotDB with the opener to be in conjunction with Vanish? 

The legendary shoulders still give their bonus in your opener, so you should still pop cooldowns for it (nothing wrong with an early Vanish either, to keep the huge burst rolling if you manage to score a good roll early). 

Otherwise, I would line up Vanish with CotDB. Start with a 5-6CP RT to break stealth, then MFD > RT > SS > RT until your cooldown runs out. Ideally you'd wait until you have long enough left on a good set of RtB buffs so that you don't have to refresh those too.

It's really hard to talk about that sort of thing, cause lining up cooldowns can be really beneficial but if you would  be waiting for too long and miss a use later in the fight because it then it isn't worth. You have to know your own group and your own fight, and make a decision accordingly