FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
casperhoward19

need help on sims

hi i just simmed using raidbots i got this at end ( Pawn: v1: "vannhellsing - Beast Mastery Hunter (Simbot)": Class=Hunter, Spec=BeastMastery, Agility=23.51, CritRating=20.41, HasteRating=23.83, MasteryRating=22.5, Versatility=18.38)

its now telling me to go haste over mastery any ideas why

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/bronzebeard/Vannhellsing/simple

When simming via simbot or simulationcraft stat weights will give you the optimal weights to improve your dps.  The thing with this is that when you change a piece of gear up or down you change the total stats you currently have, therefore, you change the weight requirements.  Some classes have breakpoints that after a certain stat percentage will provide diminishing returns, other classes are more in line with each of the stats and thus it's improbable that a breakpoint can be reached.  If you were to pick up a piece of gear that had extremely high haste or only haste I bet if you resimmed then your mastery would be higher.  Simming to get stat weights gives you the specific weight values at that exact moment.  Hope  this helps.

Well explained by Deaths, but just to add:

• Stats are completely fluid in Legion.
  • As stats change in number, they change their own value as well as the value of other stats.
  • As you can imagine, changing multiple stats at once could cause a huge shift in stat weights.
  • Each time you change a piece of gear, you can check your weights again, since they will impact your choices.

Anyway, good luck to anyone else simming :)