Sign in to follow this  
Stan

Free Seals of Broken Fate

1 post in this topic

30176-command-center-nether-disruptor-up

Nether Disruptor is now up in both regions and this week's variable perk is Seal Your FateSeal Your Fate and all players will receive a Seal of Broken Fate for each day the Nether Disruptor is active.

Broken Shore buildings are up for three days, but some redditors seems to have received more Seals beyond the limit.

The permanent Nether Disruptor perk Epic HunterEpic Hunter allows crafting of Legendary items and spawns a World Boss with item level 900+ loot!

World Boss Brutalus

29160-patch-72-world-boss-loot-tables.jp

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Starym

7.3 isn't just bringing in new stuff from Argus, we're also getting some future past items! Raiding with Leashes is back with its' fifth iteration and it's Deathwing and his minions' turn to give us gifts of pets! This latest addition will take us through all Cataclysm raids and if you gather all 15 pets there you get the achievement and another pet!

Raiding with Leashes V: Cuteaclysm
      So let's take a closer look at the new raid themed pets that are coming with the next patch. If you want to check out a pet's abilities just click on the link in the name and then on the "Learned" tab.
      Bastion of Twilight

Twilight Clutch-Sister (Valiona)   /   Bound Stream (Ascendant Council) 

Faceless Minion (Cho'gall)

Blackwing Descent

Tinytron (Omnotron Defense System)   /   Discarded Experiment (Maloriak)

Rattlejaw (Nefarian)

Throne of the Four Winds
      Drafty (Nezir)   /   Zephyrian Prince (Al'Akir)

Firelands

Blazehound (Shannox)   /   Cinderweb Recluse (Beth'tilac)

Surger (Baleroc)   /   Infernal Pyreclaw (Majordomo Staghelm)

Dragon Soul

Faceless Mindlasher (Yor'sahj the Unsleeping)   /   Corrupted Blood (Spine of Deathwing)

Unstable Tendril (Madess of Deathwing)

And finally, once you gather all those up, the achievement will reward you with Amalgam of Destruction:

• By Stan

Tier 21 set bonus tuning continues for Restoration Druids, Mistweaver Monks and other classes as we approach Antorus testing on PTR.
      This week's 7.3 PTR build is now live and Blizzard has started the usual communication revolving around Tier 21 set bonuses. To check out the most recent changes, visit our Patch 7.3 Build 24651 Overview.
      Restoration Druid
      The most recent T21 4P bonus will be changed in a future patch to a 100% chance to grant the Awakened buff for 10 seconds.
      Item - Druid T21 Restoration 4P Bonus - Ysera's Gift Heals Faster - When you cast Wild Growth, you have a 50% chance to cause Ysera's Gift to heal a target 400% more frequently for 10 sec. Blizzard (Source)
      I'm unsure if the build that went up today has this change or not, but I recently changed the 4-piece bonus to be a 100% chance on Wild Growth to grant 5 seconds of the Awakened buff (instead of 50% chance for 10 seconds).

If that is not in the build that went up today, it should be in the next build. Mistweaver Monk
      T21 2P (Item - Monk T21 Mistweaver 2P Bonus - Gust of Mists Applies Absorb) has been fixed and the HoT can now critically hit. T21 4P (Item - Monk T21 Mistweaver 4P Bonus - Renewing Mist Casts Heal Gust of Mist Targets) is a flat % proc rate and i doesn't use a deck of cards. Blizzard (Source)
      I just fixed the 2 piece HoT to correctly be able to critical strike.

The 4-piece bonus does not use a deck of cards, it is just a flat percentage proc rate. Holy Paladin
      In a future build, there will be an entirely new T21 4P for Holy Paladins. The most recent one is
      Item - Paladin T21 Holy 4P Bonus - Blessing of Sacrifice Reduction - When a target with your Beacon of Light on them falls below 50% health, the cooldown of Blessing of Sacrifice is reduced by 20.0 sec. This can only occur once every 10 sec. Blizzard (Source)
      In a future build you will have a different 4-piece set bonus. Discipline Priest
      For the sake of simplicity, Smite will be removed from the T21 4P bonus (Item - Priest T21 Discipline 4P Bonus - Power Word: Radiance Buffs Smite/Penance).
      Blizzard (Source)
      I will remove Smite from the set bonus for simplicity sake. The next PTR build should have that change. Arms/Fury Warrior
      Item - Warrior T21 Arms 4P Bonus - Mortal Strike Buffs WW/Slam & Item - Warrior T21 Fury 2P Bonus - Rampage Damage Over Time are currently bugged and will be fixed soon.
      Blizzard (Source)
      Arms: 

2 Piece: Quite smooth from a playstyle perspective.It's quite similar to IFTK in providing an 8 second buff. Can be maintained regularly, but I'd suggest that it be triggered by Warbreaker as well, just as IFTK does.

4 Piece: Broken on PTR as of July 26, 2AM PST. Might change in the future.

The 4P makes me think of a reverse Focused Rage where MS is the one buffing the filler. My only concern is that a single stack of the buff from MS is enough of a damage increase to Slam/WW, which is mostly a tuning issue. The 4P fits seamlessly into the the Arms rotation without making me go out of my way to cast anything extra. 

Fury: 

2 Piece: The tooltip seems wrong, it's currently doing 10% of Rampage's dmg in bleed form instead of 30%. 

It's effect screams the Valarjar Berserker and Soul of the Battlelord. A simple passive that could be quite powerful. 

4 Piece: The damage multiplier is broken right now. Though the tooltip says 0% buff to next Rampage after casting BC, it's several hundred percent. With that being said, the damage from Rampage would need to be enough for us to recover from the loss of CoF, which means less overall casts of BC.
      I am investigating the issues with the Arms 4p and Fury 2p. I corrected the tooltip for the Fury 4p bonus. Thanks for the reports.
      I believe all of the problems listed in this thread will be fixed in the next PTR build. Thanks again for reporting the problems.
    • By Stan

After the maintenance's over in your region, there are several hotfixes that will come into effect. The third LFR Wing of the Tomb is now available with Maiden of Vigilance and Fallen Avatar. There's a new PvP Brawl and you can get up to 50% more reputation from World Quests.
      Hotfixes & Tomb of Sargeras Mythic Nerfs
      Many hotfixes related to PvE & PvP will be live once maintenance ends in your region. The Tomb of Sargeras nerfs make the final two encounters easier, so expect a lot more Kil'jaeden Mythic kills in the coming days. Tomb of Sargeras LFR Wing #3
      Chamber of the Avatar opens with Maiden of Vigilance and Fallen Avatar. Mythic Keystone Affixes
      Teeming // Quaking // Fortified World Quests Bonus Event (July 25 - August 1)
      For the duration of the event, reputation gained from World Quests is increased by 50% (Sign of the Emissary). This is great for farming reputation Paragon caches / mounts or unlock flying. The weekly quest "The World Awaits" rewards 5,000 Order Resources once you complete 20 world quests. PvP Brawl: Arathi Blizzard (July 25 - August 1)
      Put away your bathing suit, pull out your parka, and enter a winter wonderland as the Arathi Basin you know and love gets a fresh coat of ice and snow. You'll be racing your way between the farm, stables, mine, lumberyard, and blacksmith through piles of snow and over a - mostly - frozen lake. One more thing: the weather forecast calls for a bit of fog of war. We hope you're prepared for the weather. (Source) Don't forget to complete the weekly quest "Something Different" to get Brawler's Footlocker, 3 Marks of Honor and Soldier's Legacy (AP token). Kirin Tor Tavern Crawl (July 31)
      The mages of Azeroth like to relax, too. Hop into a portal at your watering hole and join the Tavern Crawl. The micro-holiday is centered around inns. You talk to a NPC that will teleport you to various inns across Azeroth where you can interact with unique objects. You stay there for a short period and teleport to another tavern. It's the first time Tavern Crawl's up, because it was disabled in the past. The event was suffering from issues that couldn't be hotfixed. Find our more about Tavern Crawl in our micro-holiday preview. World Boss Drugon
      Look for the epic World Quest "The Frozen King" in Highmountain.
      World Boss Loot Table
      Assorted Dragonscale Bracers Drugon's Snowglobe Ettin Fingernail Ettinbone Bracers Giant's Handkerchief Snowdrift Bracers Wax-Sealed Leather Bracers
    • By Stan

In the latest 7.3 PTR build, Validated Doomsayers now appear in Dalaran giving players various pamphlets heralding Azeroth's demise, citizens are dazed, can't be cured or talk gibberish.
      The event is very similar to Cataclysm and those creatures are obviously a Hearthstone reference (Validated Doomsayer). Concerned and Scared Citizens are curious about what's going on. Terrified Citizens are affected by fear (Frightened), other citizens do not feel well (Inexplicable Feeling).
      Some interesting conversations from Dalaran:
      Validated Doomsayer yells: The Light has forsaken us!
      Validated Doomsayer yells: Our time ends, the cleansing is nigh!
      Dalaran Citizen says: They say it's all in your head, but this... this is different. I swear!
      Olisarra the Kind says: Pretty soon, we'll have to send people off site for help. I just don't think we have the resources here to maintain any semblance of order.
      Dalaran Citizen says: Is it normal to see stars?

• By Stan

A source of the latest information related to Patch 7.3 and beyond!
      Our Patch 7.3 hub organizes all 7.3 data and latest news coverage in a single place.
      Welcome to our centralized hub dedicated to the biggest patch ever introduced to World of Warcraft. For easier navigation, we'll keep it updated throughout testing by adding links to our latest coverage, so that you won't miss out on any important information.
      Patch 7.3
      Antorus, the Burning Throne Raid (Build 24473) Antorus & The Pantheon Legion Ending & Next Expansion Leaks Artifact Knowledge Changes Invasion Points // "Lesser & Greater Rifts" Coming to WoW Invasion Point: Blood (Build 24539) Invasion Point: Ice (Build 24539) Ion Hazzikostas Interview New Champion Equipment & Missions New Creature Models (Build 24473) New Mounts (Build 24473) // Lightforged Golem Mount New Pets (Build 24473) New Profession Updates (Build 24473) // The Future of Obliterum New World Bosses (Build 24473) New Transmog Items (Build 24500) Tier 21 Sets Preview (Normal Tints) // Mythic Tints Tier 21 Druid (Build 24500) Tier 21 Monk (Build 24539) Tier 21 Paladin (Build 24539) Tier 21 Priest (Build 24500) Tier 21 Rogue (Build 24539) The Netherlight Crucible (Build 24608) Seat of the Triumvirate (Dungeon) (Build 24608) Weapons of the Lightforged (Build 24473) New Caster Animations
      In Patch 7.3, several caster Classes received updates to their animations.
      Druid, Mage, Shaman Animations (Build 24473) Priest Animations (Build 24473) Restoration Shaman Animations (Build 24500) Gameplay Videos
      Argus Gameplay Part 1 (up to Krokuun) (Build 24473) Argus Gameplay Part 2 (End of Chapter 1) (Build 24500) Argus Gameplay Part 3 (Mac'Aree) (Build 24539) Build Highlights // Class Changes
      Patch 7.3 Build 24651 Patch 7.3 Build 24608 // Feral Druid // Frost DK & Mage Changes Patch 7.3: Upcoming Frost Death Knight Changes Patch 7.3 Build 24539 // Patch 7.3 Feral Druid Changes Patch 7.3.0 Build 24500 Patch 7.3.0 Build 24473 Dev Notes
      Build 24608 Build 24539 Build 24500 Build 24473