FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Whitemizt

Lost Quests

Hello, I need help. Have spent 2 weeks trying to find a way to complete the 6 Suramar quests, and 2  Highmountain quests I need to be able to fly in Legion.  All the quests I need are no longer available.  Checked the Icy-veins quest checker, they are just unavailable.  I  have tried to find the beginning, etc.  They just aren't there, gone.  Does anyone know who I can contact about this dilemma?   2 weeks, I've  got add-ons like Wholly,  Grail and wow-pro.  All they do is show me the quests I need prerequisites for, and I've no idea where to get those either.  Can ANYONE help me?

Moved this post over to General Discussion - what are the story lines you need to complete in the achievement?

I recommend using ConsLegion to find any quests you are missing in Legion. Some of the quests could be from items dropped from mobs, and others require certain reputation standing.

Click HERE to download ConsLegion.

You could also check in the Wowhead comment sections of Good SuramaritanGood Suramaritan and Vrykul Story, BroVrykul Story, Bro for any hints.

Maybe you can link you armory profile for us to see what you are missing?

Just vouching for Cons - it's amazing. Great tool for any leveling character or clearing up zones in Legion.