FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Coldbro

Unholy confusion

Hi

I'm currently ilvl900 with legendary belt (Draugr) and legendary Uvanimor ring and on Heroic Guldan I'm only pulling 450 to 500k dps I'm speced into ebon fever, pestulent puslules. clawing shadows and soul reaper, my stats are 11% crit , 24% haste , 76% mastery and 8% versatility is there a better choice of talents for this fight? Thanks for any and all advice you can give me.

Edited by Coldbro

if you can get some logs we can better help you out.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/

Your talents appear fine but what is your lvl 90 talent? Are you using necrosis? Your dps does seem a wee bit low so again logs will help. However, Guldan is a long mechanic heavy fight. So honestly as long as mechanics are being done as a raid lead I'd be okay with those numbers, but with some logs we can try and help ya out better :)

Hi. Trinkets are a big thing on Guldan, as is abusing the eyes (not the power up ones, the regular). As soon as you see the are 1-2 sec away dropp DnD hope for a good spawn patten and go ham on CS.

Other than that, learn the figt, learn when to use boss abillity, and hope that the gods of RNG smiles upon you.

Edited by Oro