FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Peelyon

Expose Armour

So noone else wants the legendary in my guild so I'm trying to lol play on my rogue! Finally getting some half decent PvE gear (I herbed from 80-85 and then just got PvP gear at 85, lame I know).

Wanting to know should I be using ability_warrior_riposte.jpgExpose Armor (assuming there is no-one else in the group with any other armour debuffs).

Please dont hate me, I'm a healer normally ;)

Keeping ability_warrior_riposte.jpgExpose Armor up is very penalising for a Rogue. I imagine you're playing your alt in a 10-man group, otherwise it would be odd that your group has no Balance Druid, no Hunter, and no Warrior.

Expose Armor will cause the boss to take approximately 5% more physical damage. So, it's just a matter of whether the 5% more damage that every physical DPS does on the boss outweighs you losing a lot of DPS to maintain the debuff.

As Damien mentioned all other classes that can bring the debuff can do so much cheaper than a rogue. In raid situations a rogue should never have to use expose armor. Bring a class (the ones previously mentioned) to bring the debuff and stick to your normal rotation.

I'd suggest something like raidcomp.mmo-champion.com to see what classes bring what buffs/debuffs to ensure you get all important ones.

I'd also recommend icy veins developing a similar tool....but that's another conversation.

I'd also recommend icy veins developing a similar tool....but that's another conversation.

It's something in the pipeline for when we'll have some free time. The question now is when will we have free time?

Yeah its literally an "lol" run of a Wednesday with alts, green geared, randomers within our guild just to lol the content. Very few druids or warriors around so was wondering if it was worth the effort! Just to clarify its just for physical dps? Theres hardly any melee in the group!

oi. your LoLing a rogue?

*cries*

okay Peelyon, ......right now, im imagining you in a dungeon, running around like a maniac, throwing Heavy Embersilk Bandage at everyone below 50% health yelling " I GOT THIS!!! I GOT THIS!!!"

Posted Image

Posted Image *vanish*

Yeah its literally an "lol" run of a Wednesday with alts, green geared, randomers within our guild just to lol the content. Very few druids or warriors around so was wondering if it was worth the effort! Just to clarify its just for physical dps? Theres hardly any melee in the group!

We call that a Death Run & it was traditionally held on a friday. Now it's a Thursday. They made me heal once I didn't know if it was New York or New Year (the main issue ofc was it was spine).

oi. your LoLing a rogue?

*cries*

okay Peelyon, ......right now, im imagining you in a dungeon, running around like a maniac, throwing Heavy Embersilk Bandage at everyone below 50% health yelling " I GOT THIS!!! I GOT THIS!!!"

Posted Image

Posted Image *vanish*

I did 38k dps on Madness normal last night. Apparently Icy Veins knows something about rotations / stat priortities or summit ;)