FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Jouleheist

In a dilemma

I am stuck in choosing a new(ish) class to main. I've been a long time Altoholic and would love to just stick to a class, along the way I have learned what I do and don't like about certain classes.

Since 5.4 just released, I think it's safe to assume unless a class is completely "omgGodbroken" they are going to pretty much stay the same through out.

Anyway, I am stuck between a Warlock, Mage, and Paladin. Generally I don't like raiding as melee otherwise I'd run with my rogue neither do I like PvPing as ranged, weird I know.

What I like in a class in relatively high burst and survivability with the ability to solo a lot of old content, preferably at least up through the beginning of Cata or late Wotlk. Which of the classes would be worth putting stock into? I also like procs, not a necessity, but it adds flavor and flash.

I also love seeing huge numbers crit, none of this "where is my dps coming from rogue crap" lol

Thanks for the help smile.png

Edited by Jouleheist

A Mage! Think of all these cool abilities you're going to get: Ice Block, Cauterize, Invisibility, Mirror Image, Blink, Alter Time, Time Warp, Ice Barrier, Blazing Speed, Spellsteal, Slow Fall, etc.

Warlocks are so fun though. I have a few 90's. My main is a Boomkin, I play my pally because he's my first, but my lock! So much fun in all three specs.