FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
HarryKaspian

MM Hunter looking for advice

Hello there,

I've returned to WoW last month from a long break and now I'm trying to catch up to hit good enough dps to try myself in NH Mythic. My DPS is sitting around 550k(poor "memebuild" rotation execution)-680k(good "trickshot" rotation) and I just can't hit 700k on bosses. I'm using suggested rotation and talents from Icy-veins. Check My WOW only show my weak Patient Sniper effiency, but is there something I can improve on more? Do I need any specific legendaries/set pieces?

Armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/defias-brotherhood/asandir

Logs from last night's NH HC: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/GtkDrXMLW9JFKYpT

Your Aimed Shot to Marked Shot ratio is horrible, almost 1 to 1, when it should be at least 3 to 1. You need to cast at least two Aimed Shot in every Vulnerable window (more than 2 with Trueshot and/or Bloodlust), and you don't need to cast Marked shot when you get Vulnerable from Windburst. The only reason for an extra Marked Shot is if you had to move and it fucked your aimed shot, but that doesn't happen that often and you can usually move in advance to avoid that (try moving during Arcane Shot / Marked Shot / Lock and Load).

You should probably raise your Haste, you're at 1%. I may be wrong, but I believe you can't fit the regular rotation with such a low haste, which may be why you have so few Aimed Shots. I believe you need at least around 10% for the rotation to work smoothly.

Edited by Khallid