FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Exohzus

Confused about Valor Points

Hey guys,

Sorry if I am posting in the wrong board... I had a bit of a read through the rules and I think I'm doing it right but please correct me if I'm wrong :/ I'm new here. 

So getting to the point, I am confused as to what I should be using valor points on. I understand that you can no longer buy gear with them and that they should be used for upgrading items, but.. what items should I upgrade? Is it worth upgrading 496 gear or should I wait and spend it on something else? 

Thank you all very much in advance! 

You can still buy gear as before from Valour quartermasters but there is no 'new' gear to buy. So use valour points on the highest gear you can purchase and then upgrade it. Failing that, new LFR bosses will be dropping 528 gear, so save your VP till you start to pick up that and then upgrade it?

Hope this helps.

• Like 2

Thanks man! 

At the moment the highest level pieces I have are:

535 Chest

553 Hands

Everything else is 469.

Would it be worth using points to upgrade my Chest and Hands? 

Thanks again 

Looks like you've already done at least one normal raid. I would upgrade the hands if you have the points as your not likely to improve them unless doing heroics (566). As for the chest I'm not sure. Would be a bummer if you upgraded it and then the chest dropped again in normal or heroic  :)

Hey so I went and checked out what the glove upgrade would give me... for 250 Valor points it was going to give me 45 armour or something like that, and that is it. What the heck is going on there, why would I want to spend that much on a few points of armour? Seems crazy. Am I doing something wrong?