FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Eyeroll

Alacrity buffs haste

So I got my new rogue to 110 Tuesday before the lockout, and I've managed to get all my relics open over the weekend, and got my leg legendaries from LFR Gul'dan.

It seemed like all the gear I got from heroic/mythic dungeons and LFR raids, had haste on it.   Which is the worst stat for rogues.

So my question is, why is alacrity a preferred talent which buffs haste 2% each stack, over the other two talents, when haste is the worst stat?

Edited by Eyeroll

3 hours ago, Eyeroll said:

So I got my new rogue to 110 Tuesday before the lockout, and I've managed to get all my relics open over the weekend, and got my leg legendaries from LFR Gul'dan.

It seemed like all the gear I got from heroic/mythic dungeons and LFR raids, had haste on it.   Which is the worst stat for rogues.

So my question is, why is alacrity a preferred talent which buffs haste 2% each stack, over the other two talents, when haste is the worst stat?

The other 2 talents are very weak

But also Haste is the best stat you can get, until you have enough of it. It doesn't take much, and Alacrity more or less fills that gap on its own with only a minor amount from gear.

You should always Sim your character to determine which stats will be most beneficial for you at any particular point - every piece you replace will change your weights slightly; I update my Sim every time I get a new item. There's a handy guide here if you want to learn how.