FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Nalar

help with affliction

hello,

this is my armoury link http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/bloodhoof/Nalar/simple

and in 5.3 i loved demo (didnt get the UVLS) but still loved the spec and did ok by it.

but have been reading and ppl recomend destro or afflic spec over demo in 5.4 so im going for afflic spec, and after using AMR, i didnt need to do much reforging to get to the haste cap of 9261.

but what i would like to know is should i keep the haste cap to 9261 giving me +4 agony ticks or downgrade to 8699 to give me +3 corruption ticks then the extra stats dumping in mastery,

i know agony is more powerful that corruption but should i sacrifice the haste for mor oompf. (as they say).

or do other ppl have another solution about what i could do better. im all ears

regards

Nalar

You have a LOT of crit. Your stats, as they are, are probably better suited for destro with so much crit. However, at your gear level, you should be aiming for the 9778 haste threshold and then pumping everything else into mastery if you want to go affliction.