FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Browed

Prep for patch day 7.2.5

Granted this isn't the right forum section for such a general topic but I'm not interested in what every man and his dog is doing, just my undead brethren.

Personally, I was storing Nethershards, War supplies and caches but since it's confirmed that the new legendarys will NOT drop from existing boxes I will using the boxes to try to get at least one of the the remaining legendarys (legs+neck) before patch day to give higher chance of getting chest or new ring early on.

Lets hear your sage advice and sneaky tips.

• Like 1

Hi

Something similar, war supplies cap at 1000 though so be careful you don't waste them. If you're doing the command centre elite quests for 500 ws they will cap rapidly. Storing up the nether shards is a sound idea. I had put aside a few emissary caches alright but they will get broken open tonight as they have confirmed the new ones post 7.2.5 will have a different ID to prevent folks from stockpiling them up. 

For the bags you get from the ws hand in, keep a few in case that they are not changed, I didn't see anything in the notes about them getting a new ID, only the emissary caches.  (Again, I might have missed the note disproving this but sure no harm in keeping them for another 18 days)

• Like 1

Indeed, by way of update, the Nethershards will (allegedy) not award higher ilvl post-patch, however I am willing to hold them on the chance that ToS loot goes onto it's loot table.

• Like 1