FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
BeccaBoox3

Struggle with warrior rotation pve/pvp order setup of mine actionbars

hey imma have a problem with rotation of warrior pve as pvp what i need and what doesnt i need because im freaking confused atm to use fury/arms/proctection so please help >.<

BeccaBoox3;

You have a combination of multiple questions. As I'm not sure of which one to directly answer, I'll simply provide you with some resources that you should look over. Hopefully they will get you pointed in the right direction,

And as for which spec you wish to play, just pick whatever suits your liking. The guides above are obviously for Fury but each of those resources also maintains relevant information for Arms and Protection specs as well.

I hope this helps get you started. If you should have any other, more specific, questions - don't hesitate to ask.

I guess there is nothing like "best" layout of keys. Although I may help you. First of all u want to bind BT, RB and FS as close as possible,  Avatar and Battle Cry are the main cooldowns so they need to be close too.  I usually go 123 for BT RB FS and F (BC), ShF(BC+Avatar macro) and G for Odyn's Fury. Gotta post my layout when I get home.