FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Deadly

[Kel'thuzad][A] <Heavy Metal Gaming> 10/10H LF RDPS for ToS

Good day people of the forums!

Heavy Metal Gaming (Kel'thuzad) is a 2 day raid, casual raid guild looking to recruit a few players as we head into ToS. Due to RL things, we have lost a couple of our key raiders and are in need of replacing/adding to our roster. Not to mention, from time to time, the dreaded wife-boss lands a massive critical strike.

We are a casual guild, that atm doesn't run Mythic. We super don't care about it, and are fine with crushing heroic raids. However, if we get the right group, we definitely would.

Although we are casual, the roster is made up of exceptional players, and we are looking for like-minded/skilled players that are vocal in discord, and engage with the rest of the guild.

The guild and group is made up of friends that have been gaming together for 10+ years. Many of us previously raiding in Top 50 guilds during TBC, WoTLK, and Cata.

For Legion we are AOTC for all raid content and will continue to be.

We are looking for:

DPS

Ranged:
Extreme need for a good HUNTER
Lock/Mage 
Ele Shaman

Raid Times

Tuesday & Wednesday 7-10PM Mountain time

If you are interested in a laid back guild, but still want to crush heroic raids please respond to this thread, or feel free to add me:

in game: Deadly#1230
Or on discord: Deadly#2239

Edited by Deadly
Title

Hey @Deadly,

I updated your title to follow the rules. If you want the title to read something different, let me know and I will change it to reflect both your wish and the rules.

Best regards,
positiv2