Dejo93

Enh legendary combination

Sign in to follow this  

3 posts in this topic

Throughout 7.2 I've been going with Akainu and EoTN combo. But the new Smoldering Heart seems pretty good in both ST and AoE

Any advice?

Since the nerf to the procrate of hothand Akainu will probably be overtaken in ST by the new gloves. Akainu's with a hot hand, hailstorm, ascendance build is likely to be best for ST until your get the gloves. Then you'll be switching out hothand and hailstorm will change for Ancestral.

As for AOE, with the flat increases to Crash + T20 tier, you're probably going to be running chest ring as we did previously; perhaps chest + gloves but i havent simmed how well that performs yet.

Edited by Fourtwente
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Fourtwente said:

Since the nerf to the procrate of hothand Akainu will probably be overtaken in ST by the new gloves. Akainu's with a hot hand, hailstorm, ascendance build is likely to be best for ST until your get the gloves. Then you'll be switching out hothand and hailstorm will change for Ancestral.

As for AOE, with the flat increases to Crash + T20 tier, you're probably going to be running chest ring as we did previously; perhaps chest + gloves but i havent simmed how well that performs yet.

Thx for the reply. 

Appreciate it. But I admit, I'm not a fan of changing gear, I'm more of a Jack-of-all-trades guy. As in I'm a fan of legendaries that can be used in both of those situations :)