FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Luckystrikez

outlaw rogues in 7.2.5

It was Crit then Vers if I remember correctly (or other way around) because that's what I was stacking.  It must be updated for 7.2.5.  I would like to know what the stats are for Slice n Dice

Rather than ask for the weights, take some time to learn how to sim your character. There's several good guides out there. Setup should be between 15-30 min I guess. 

Edited by Bunbohue
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Luckystrikez said:

Hello, 

What is the priority of stats after agi in 7.2.5 for outlaw rogues ? i see on icy veins that after agility is haste 1st stat we need. Is that true ?

Haste is always going to be valuable, yes. 

As others have said though, you will benefit from every stat; simming your character when you get new gear to determine which is going to help you the most will be very helpful. There is a good guide here

I can say as much as this. If you go SnD build (which is now actually very competitive) you do not want haste at all. With SnD (15% energy), Alacrity (20% haste) and a high uptime on Adrenaline Rush (cuz of restless blades + cof) you're basically hitting buttons on every GCD. I simmed and haste is still by far inferior (with the SnD build that is). For me it says agi / vers / mast / crit / haste.

I gave up so much Vers for Haste and I honestly feel a little watered down in world content, sure maybe it could be more beneficial in longer raid fights I don't know but before I was literally oneshotting everything, now It's definitely taking longer to kill things in casual world content anyway