FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
MrEdren

.2.5 Sin Legendary combo

So now that we're back to only 1, direct damage poison - does Zoldyck pull back ahead of Mantle for general use?  I'm having a hard time seeing how it wouldn't except if you were using exanguinate.  Between MP and Toxic Blade, you'd be putting out some absolutely disgusting poison damage in the execute phase. Opinions?

<reserved for Math>

Edited by MrEdren

53 minutes ago, MrEdren said:

So now that we're back to only 1, direct damage poison - does Zoldyck pull back ahead of Mantle for general use?  I'm having a hard time seeing how it wouldn't except if you were using exanguinate.  Between MP and Toxic Blade, you'd be putting out some absolutely disgusting poison damage in the execute phase. Opinions?

<reserved for Math>

I don't really see anything pulling ahead of Mantle, but I can't experiment with anything yet. Toxic Blade (5CP) > Vanish > Evis > Mut > Evis etc etc could be nasty too

6 minutes ago, Carrn said:

I don't really see anything pulling ahead of Mantle, but I can't experiment with anything yet. Toxic Blade (5CP) > Vanish > Evis > Mut > Evis etc etc could be nasty too

I could see if you ran EP and had a ton more atkpwr from tomb gear, but without the increase from agonizing it seems like a lot of ground to make up. Suppose time will tell. 

Seems I may have been mistaken - envenom does way more damage post-patch than I expected it to (14M on Dantalionax, woo)

You are correct with zoldyck pulling ahead because shoulder takes up a crucial tier slot that will be used for the 4 set bonus from tomb and 2 set from nighthold the overall increase from that far outweighs the shoulders over bracers

3 hours ago, Ohnobro said:

You are correct with zoldyck pulling ahead because shoulder takes up a crucial tier slot that will be used for the 4 set bonus from tomb and 2 set from nighthold the overall increase from that far outweighs the shoulders over bracers

Possibly - I wouldn't expect to see that t19 bonus for too much longer, though.