Sign in to follow this  

2 posts in this topic

Hello everyone im Blaek Im a mad maniac thinking about what could be fun for a build and i read the guide and stumbled apon the Demon Hunter Multishot Fire Build with Yang's Recurve as a wepon by Deadset and i thought hmm what's better than 1 single set ? exactly 2 sets and while we are at it we even do a third set in there and so it began. First i tried mixing it with dannetas cuz duh everybody wants a good danettas Build :P but i was just 1 itemslot for jewelry short (maybe in the future if UE gets a 7th piece that doesnt overlap with natalyas (like a Bracer)) 

My Final result is this Little thingy Click here to see the Build in d3planner so since i am not a Full power heads on Pro with all the Knowledge i'll ask you fellow looters what do u think about this is it Viable ? can it be played or should it be burned down with the demons together ?

Just in case this gets any good feedback (atm i am trying to get all the items together to play this since it doesn't seem to be that bad ) i will record a Video and post it here with some gameplay from the Build. 

P.s excuse my bad english i am not a native english speaker/writer and sometimes it seems to be Alright and then its absolute gibberish

Seems like a rather pointless build. Rain of Vengeance damage will be insignificant, so Natalya 2p will give you nothing.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Vlad
      This thread is for comments about our Secret Hunter deck list guide.
    • By Terkan
      Hey, so I could really use some help with this, I'm lost trying to understand the logs and I feel like there's a lot of stuff I could improve on. Any tips or pointers at all would be really appreciated. I hope this log is of a usable kind: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/kLr8fqPD9HcyTxJF

(Mine is Qraul, the only DH in the group.)
      And really, if anyone would be kind enough to bother, I could really use a "teach a man to fish" scenario here, if you'll pardon the analogy. I've been meaning to learn to interpret and improve from logs but it has seemed like a kind of daunting thing to deal with.
    • By Arlan
      Hi and, first of all, thanks for your time. 
      I´m back to WoW after around 3 years, and I´m feeling quite confused yet. My main is a Hunter. I left it during WoD as a BM. Now I´m back, still with WoD expansion, and I feel the class has changed a LOT. No traps, quite a different composition, etc. 
      I´d like some help in order to set my talents and rotations. My intention atm, as lvl 100, is to finish questing Draenor (still quite a bit to do here) and then buy Legion and try to level up before the expansion comes. I like soloing (I guess BM should be my choice, but I´m here to hear your opinions!!) and I´ll try to avoid skipping content. I´m not in a hurry, just want to enjoy the whole lore-and-questing all the way up.
      Thanks again for your help!!!!
    • By Violentravi
      Hello,
      The Sworn is recruiting DPS.  We are a Horde guild on Arthas and our current progression is 4/9 Mythic TOS.  We only raid two nights a week, Tuesday and Wednesday from 9:05 PM until 12:05 AM Eastern.  Currently, our main goal is to push Mythis TOS progression versus clearing farmed content, please keep this in mind if you wish to join us.
      From you, we would expect 100% attendance during your trial period; after that if you cannot make a raid or will be late it is mandatory to keep the raid leader updated.  In order to continue making good progression while raiding only two nights a week, we expect that you know your class inside-out and will research any bosses you are unfamiliar with prior to raids.
       If you are interested, you can either reply to this thread and link your most recent combat logs for review or hit me up on battlenet, Violentnacho, recruiting officer (violentravi#1826.
      Thank you for your consideration
      Xoxo
      Violentnacho
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Natalya/Marauder Sentry Demon Hunter build guide.