FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Redpika

Leoric killed... himself? how?

we were playing on versus A.I. like usual when in Infernal Shrines when our team Leoric got killed by himself. He was taking health from a Sylvanas, and we got a lag spike, and the kill feed showed that he killed himself. We never experienced something like that before and never though someting like that was possible, so we would like to know how did that happened. thank you, and sorry for the terrible english.

Screenshot2017-06-17 23_24_18.jpg

It's because of his UndyingUndying trait. Leoric can walk dead as a ghost and resurrect anywhere. He can reduce his death timer and pass through gates/units and when he resurrects after a short animation, he'll die from its attacks.

No, he was still alive when that happened. From what i looked from the replay, i think he got killed by the tower. shouldn't it show the the nexus troops on the kill feed?

45 minutes ago, Redpika said:

how do you upload it? sorry, i'm still new to to forums

Sorry, I phrased that wrong. You have to upload it somewhere else and post the link. I personally use Mediafire, so you can try that out. Sorry for misleading you.

On 6/17/2017 at 10:06 AM, Stan said:

It's because of his UndyingUndying trait. Leoric can walk dead as a ghost and resurrect anywhere. He can reduce his death timer and pass through gates/units and when he resurrects after a short animation, he'll die from its attacks.

yeah, but how does that explain at all how the picture shows him killing himself, which is the topic at hand? did you only read the title or something?