FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Drakerz

Divine purpose and T16 4p ( Retribution )

Hi everypally,

I'm wondering about T16 4pc bonus and T5 talent. It appears that spell_holy_divinepurpose.jpgDivine Purpose should be better than ability_paladin_sanctifiedwrath.jpgSanctified Wrath with the bonus T16 4p in terms of dps. I think it's clear by seeing the number of add in Ogri but did you know if it's still better in a fight without add? And then, should we change our talent in a raid to optimize our dps?

Thanks for reading and discussing with me about that smile.png

The reason Sanctified wrath is chosen in the guide is because it is heavy control. According to the guide (which I semi disagree with) you should use it over exorcism and 3 holy power TVs. IMO, All Holy power generators should be above this and this should only be a filler for those few downtime moments we have as rets.

Edit: You will also see me using Divine purpose out of preference. It's pretty evenly scaled before we take in to account of the 4 piece, and the fact that our burst got a slight nerf (in favor of using that CD more often) I can only think that Divine Purpose would be much more helpful now.

Edited by EgoReaper

Currently, recommended single target priority is: Inq > ES > (DS4T16 @ 5HP) > TV5 > HoW > (DS4T16) > CS > TVAW > J > Exo > TV > (SS)

With DP talented i've seen DS4T16 being pushed below J

There really is very little difference in the results when you put DS4T16 anywhere between HoW and Exo.

• Like 1