FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Shaydana

Stats % on Hpal 7.2.5 ?

Hi !

I read all your Hpal guides on IvyVeins, but I need more informations about priority stats. How many % we need on this ? Actually I have something like 37% crit, 45% mast, 7% vers & 0% haste.

But i'm lost because I also follow AskMrRobot to check Best in Bag, and his 7.2.5 opti make me lost, on this BIS, we need 20% haste and legendary BIS are not the same like you, it's shoulders and back ._. I think it's bug but i'm not sure..

So, someone can tell me nearly how many % I need on my stats ?

Thanks !

PS : Sorry for my bad english ._.

Edited by Shaydana

The goal moving into ToS is to push your crit even higher than you needed for NH.  The reason for this is that you will be losing the T19 2p 5% to Holy Shock.

HS benefits from double crit chance so basically minimum you want to be at is 45%, ideally 50%.  The other stats can flex a bit but vers and mastery are better for us than haste.

On some of the higher parsing mythic folks I've been seeing a distribution of:

Crit: 45%+

Mastery: 38-44%

Vers: 7-12%

Haste: 6%+

Ok, I understand, thanks for this informations :)

I have saw for opti, we need 2p t19 + 2p t20, is it correct ? I'm aware it need a titanforged t19 to catch up t20 ilvl, but is it correct ?

I'd personally go for your 4p T20.  The stats are going to outweigh the tier bonuses from T19.  T19 4p was the real throughput winner for us.  The 5% isn't much in the grand scheme of things because the stats on ToS gear will push your crit up.