FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Kryptknight

Sub Stat priorities change?

Since 7.2.5's release, Simcraft is showing Vers slightly ahead of crit and masters (which are both tied for stat weight). Was curious if this was the case for anyone else and if the sim is accurate. Since Eviscerate is still by far the largest damage component, I would think that Mastery would still be the prevailing stat. 

1 hour ago, Kryptknight said:

Since 7.2.5's release, Simcraft is showing Vers slightly ahead of crit and masters (which are both tied for stat weight). Was curious if this was the case for anyone else and if the sim is accurate. Since Eviscerate is still by far the largest damage component, I would think that Mastery would still be the prevailing stat. 

Stats will always fluctuate. If you don't hate much Vers, it might be more beneficial for you to pick up some of it. For me, Vers and Mastery are nearly identical in value

I should add that every time you get a new piece of gear your weights will change, however slightly, and that everybody's Sim results will be different

27 minutes ago, Carrn said:

For me, Vers and Mastery are nearly identical in value

That makes me feel a bit better about the accuracy of the data I was receiving. All three are relatively close together with Vers having a little bit of an edge. I just wasn't sure if the sims were providing accurate data or not since Vers was the prevailing stat. 

I did a round of simming where I tried out all sorts of combinations of talents. I had one where the stat weights ended up being something along haste 25 versa 19 crit 20 and mastery 14. That was weird. I think I simmed subterfuge and dark powers for that.