FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Griffalo

Is bm for me

Hello so ive got revision and exams till next year and i want to use wow as a means of relaxing doing some mythic dungeons. With all my revision im finding it hard to remember even what to do with fury warrior so my question is is bm a good pick for my situation bear in mind the content i will be doing is casual the top i will go is mythic plus so is bm ok in those areas?

BM is pretty simple but incredibly fun. Awesome pets? Check. Being able to actually move while attacking? Check. Some people will tell you marks is better, some may say survival is better, these people are not your friends and they hate fun.

• Like 3

BM is perfectly fine for dungeons. Good for single target and AoE. It's the easiest spec to play in the game so it's super chill. It's also extremely good for soloing content if you're just wandering around on your own.

It's hard to say anything that's really meaningful though. All classes are ok for casual play. You don't need to min/max or be perfect at your rotation if you're not doing raid progress anyway.

On 20-6-2017 at 0:36 AM, Sawzorthn said:

BM is pretty simple but incredibly fun. Awesome pets? Check. Being able to actually move while attacking? Check. Some people will tell you marks is better, some may say survival is better, these people are not your friends and they hate fun.

BM does not have the monopoly on 'fun'. It's subjective and you are not in a position to dictate to others what fun is. Why hunters are so toxic is unbelievable.

As for advice, I think you can use the option for a Class Trial (level 100) for a limited time when you're making a new character.

4 hours ago, Destiny1979 said:

BM does not have the monopoly on 'fun'. It's subjective and you are not in a position to dictate to others what fun is. Why hunters are so toxic is unbelievable.

As for advice, I think you can use the option for a Class Trial (level 100) for a limited time when you're making a new character.

Someone call the fun police! It seems you missed the sarcasm there! It was a joke - survival hunters are a lot like vegans, very eager to tell you why their lifestyle is better than yours and will always butt in with an unnecessary opinion hahaha!

But yes, if you want to find something fun, a class trial is always a good option.

On 25-6-2017 at 3:23 PM, Luthixx said:

Someone call the fun police! It seems you missed the sarcasm there! It was a joke - survival hunters are a lot like vegans, very eager to tell you why their lifestyle is better than yours and will always butt in with an unnecessary opinion hahaha!

But yes, if you want to find something fun, a class trial is always a good option.

Spare me your drivel.

On 20-6-2017 at 0:14 AM, Griffalo said:

Hello so ive got revision and exams till next year and i want to use wow as a means of relaxing doing some mythic dungeons. With all my revision im finding it hard to remember even what to do with fury warrior so my question is is bm a good pick for my situation bear in mind the content i will be doing is casual the top i will go is mythic plus so is bm ok in those areas?

I'd like to add that mythic+ will favor MM since the spec will be good in both aoe and single target. If you're not planning to go into the higher regions of M+ then BM will be fine aswell.

1 hour ago, Destiny1979 said:

Spare me your drivel.

Or you could realise that your first comment was entirely unnecessary and doesn't fit the theme of the hunter forums, we love to have a joke about which spec we all play, since most of us seem to prefer BM anyway. We all know that MM is a decent spec this tier, you don' have to get your knickers in a knot when someone pokes fun at people for playing a different spec. I think we'd all appreciate if you either show respect to the people on the forum or don't post at all. Hope you're enjoying ToS!

• Like 1

On 27-6-2017 at 4:23 PM, Luthixx said:

Or you could realise that your first comment was entirely unnecessary and doesn't fit the theme of the hunter forums, we love to have a joke about which spec we all play, since most of us seem to prefer BM anyway. We all know that MM is a decent spec this tier, you don' have to get your knickers in a knot when someone pokes fun at people for playing a different spec. I think we'd all appreciate if you either show respect to the people on the forum or don't post at all. Hope you're enjoying ToS!

I deem what is necessary and saw it fit to react accordingly. It's sheer comedy how you try to convince me that Hunters get along. They don't due to enmity. The hunter community is toxic. Just have a look at the shitshow on mmo champion. Ofcourse this isn't the same site, but I imagine you can understand how Sawzorthn awkward comment reads as a hostile one. Speaking of respect, my comment was valid and showcased how people should perceive the game: without telling people what to like. Now show me respect and spare me the drivel as requested.

PS "you don' have to get your knickers in a knot when someone pokes fun at people for playing a different spec." I do as I please and have not broken any forum rules in doing so. If you don't like it, try to deal with it.

Edited by Destiny1979

2 hours ago, Destiny1979 said:

PS "you don' have to get your knickers in a knot when someone pokes fun at people for playing a different spec." I do as I please and have not broken any forum rules in doing so. If you don't like it, try to deal with it.

I'd like to direct you to section 2 of the forum rules:

2. Avoid trolling, spamming or profanity

You should always be polite and generally well-mannered when posting anything. Doing so contributes to having a clean and healthy forum. More specifically:

• Do not create threads or post replies the sole reason of which is to anger or taunt people. Threads like "Why are you still giving your money to Blizzard when their product is so weak" are not tolerated.
  • Do not post the same post or the same message repeatedly, especially if this message has no real value. Do not post only to increase your post count or forum rank.
  • Do not insult other players or groups of players and do not be rude towards anyone. Even an insult directed at someone who is not part of the conversation is disallowed (such as a racist comment or other derogatory remark at the expense of a third party).
  • Do not use vulgar language. This includes swearing or the explicit description of sexual acts (even if it is done in non-vulgar terms). Masking part of your text with asterisks does not count.

Not only that, but this forum is always a fun, enjoyable place and those who ruin that environment are sanctioned accordingly. You can do as you please, but I have found all of your comments so far to be rude and disrespectful - you came into this thread displaying the same aggression you're complaining about in your most recent post. The validity of your post is irrelevant as you were unable to present your opinion in a respectful manner. Yes, I replied with a vegan joke but it's the internet and I feel vegan jokes are a dime a dozen online, and if I offended any vegans on the hunter forums I apologise. 

1 hour ago, Luthixx said:

I'd like to direct you to section 2 of the forum rules:

2. Avoid trolling, spamming or profanity

You should always be polite and generally well-mannered when posting anything. Doing so contributes to having a clean and healthy forum. More specifically:

• Do not create threads or post replies the sole reason of which is to anger or taunt people. Threads like "Why are you still giving your money to Blizzard when their product is so weak" are not tolerated.
  • Do not post the same post or the same message repeatedly, especially if this message has no real value. Do not post only to increase your post count or forum rank.
  • Do not insult other players or groups of players and do not be rude towards anyone. Even an insult directed at someone who is not part of the conversation is disallowed (such as a racist comment or other derogatory remark at the expense of a third party).
  • Do not use vulgar language. This includes swearing or the explicit description of sexual acts (even if it is done in non-vulgar terms). Masking part of your text with asterisks does not count.

Not only that, but this forum is always a fun, enjoyable place and those who ruin that environment are sanctioned accordingly. You can do as you please, but I have found all of your comments so far to be rude and disrespectful - you came into this thread displaying the same aggression you're complaining about in your most recent post. The validity of your post is irrelevant as you were unable to present your opinion in a respectful manner. Yes, I replied with a vegan joke but it's the internet and I feel vegan jokes are a dime a dozen online, and if I offended any vegans on the hunter forums I apologise. 

'spare me your drivel'

It's not trolling, nor spamming nor profanity. It's not even vulgar in any way. In what world do we live in where such an innocuous remark like that warrants a warning. My original post and second contributed to the question of the OP. Reading Sawzorthn gave the impression that he was not being friendly so I stated that one should follow his own style of fun. Any decent person would share this mindset. And here you are, expecting people to know 'the theme' of the forum and that i should have smelled that it was sarcastic or something. I also don't have to share your sense of humor. You should not take any of that for granted. I don't prefer one spec over the other so I have no reason to be hostile. If my stern tone upsets you then I'll take my manhood some other place where it can't hurt you. Bye.

Edited by Destiny1979

LOL this thread degenerated fast.

I'm not familiar enough with the Icy Veins forums to know if there's a way to ask a moderator to lock a thread. This is clearly a waste of time now.

If not I would ask everyone not to post anything else here. The author's questions have been adressed.

8 hours ago, Khallid said:

LOL this thread degenerated fast.

I'm not familiar enough with the Icy Veins forums to know if there's a way to ask a moderator to lock a thread. This is clearly a waste of time now.

If not I would ask everyone not to post anything else here. The author's questions have been adressed.

Noted and done. Thanks.